OsuMesu Pair

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just the opening bid. The final price could be $30 or more for the pair. Although, they are used, so maybe the price will be cheaper.

You might also want to contact the seller to find out how much they'll charge for shipping.

It looks to be that the shipping to US is $8. (That's the only price listed, but sense the seller claims to ship it to anywhere, you might want to contact them if you don't live in the US.)

Tama-Love

That's just the opening bid. The final price could be $30 or more for the pair. Although, they are used, so maybe the price will be cheaper.
You might also want to contact the seller to find out how much they'll charge for shipping.
Yeah. The seller on the page says:

I am starting with low bid to give everyone a chance, thank you for watching my auctions.
The seller also states that s/he'll be placing lots of Tamagotchis on eBay in the next few days. So this could be a good seller to keep an eye on. *Bookmarks page* ;) .

Yes, it does, I never noticed that... thanks Jappyx.

But I decided I'm busy enough taking care of the four little rascals I have already, and I have some more connections to start up if I really want another Tama. The Tama I want the most right now is a P2/P1, anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back