Osutchi for 10$ sold on ebay!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evumeimei

Reaction score
I think this guy has no idea that an osutchi is worth way more than 10$! Anyone who wants a green and white osutchi, this is your chance! Go here to see it!

I know it doesn't say that it's a osutchi, but it sure looks like one to me! I'd buy it, if I had some money... Pluse, it's a buy-it-now! item!

I wouldn't get anything from eBay just to be safe and usally you want to look very closely before buying anything related to Tamas. (Just to be safe) ;) ;) ;)

Yep, it's a real Osu. Problem is that it has no package. That takes away a lot of the value. Then It was more than likely bought off YahooJP auctions. I have got some stuff in pretty rough shape off YahooJP auctions. Maybe it's a little roughed up somehow. Looks pretty good to me though.

But yeah, more than likely it's cheap because of no package. So it's a nice little bargain. ;) Sometimes bargains happen on ebay. ;)

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is that the seller states it's in "good condition" but does not say if it is in "working condition" and I feel there is a difference between the two. Though it may be a good deal, I'd rather pass it were I looking to purchase, because it may be $10 for a Tama that may not work. Good find though ! ;)

I've bought Tamagotchis from that seller before. My guess is that he gets his Tamagotchis at yard sales / flea markets or used-toys stores. It seems he doesn't really know one model Tamagotchi from another. Also, he removes the batteries before shipping (even from new, never-been-opened Tamagotchis).

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this guy has no idea that an osutchi is worth way more than 10$! Anyone who wants a green and white osutchi, this is your chance! Go here to see it!
I know it doesn't say that it's a osutchi, but it sure looks like one to me! I'd buy it, if I had some money... Pluse, it's a buy-it-now! item!
OMG I NEED AN OSUCHI!!!!! All I have is Mesuchi! Thank you for finding that!

btw it's about $22.00 because you frgot shipping costs.

OMG I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

C~M

Please nobody else buy it! I've ben looking EVERYWHERE for an Osuchi (sp?) and I'm so happy I found one! Thank you for posting tha link. I am about to buy it.

C~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back