Otakon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x_Lynn Chan_x

Reaction score
Otakon starts tomorrow and ends on Sunday.

Are you going? && if you are on which day and are you cosplaying?

:]]

I'm going on Saturday and I can't wait. I want to take pictures of all of the cosplayers, go to the panels, and do everything else as well. ^^

I might be going, if I can talk my dad in to taking me! x3 I just found out about this yesterday. xD If I do go, I'll look like this guy. If not, oh well. I found out 2 days before it started, so I probably won't be there. x.x

EDIT:

@GG96: Otakon is an anime convention.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be going, if I can talk my dad in to taking me! x3 I just found out about this yesterday. xD If I do go, I'll look like this guy. If not, oh well. I found out 2 days before it started, so I probably won't be there. x.xEDIT:

Deidara is awesome.<3

I hope you're able to go!

>________________________>Yesterday night RIGHT when I was getting ready, Dad said some dude can't work tommorow and he will have to take his shift.

ARWRARWRARWR 0:<
That's what my dad said! >< Well, kinda. This one guy was supposed to mow the lawn today (he set it up so he could take me) but then he CANCELLED!!!!!!!! Dx And then he can't take me tomorrow because he has to go help his friend with some electronic problem. >< Goddarnit.

I might be going, if I can talk my dad in to taking me! x3 I just found out about this yesterday. xD If I do go, I'll look like this guy. If not, oh well. I found out 2 days before it started, so I probably won't be there. x.xEDIT:

DEIDARA! <3

To bad you couldn't go D: You should look up local conventions and plan ahead. I'm already planning for Janicon in November.

I want to go to Anime con so bad...!

DEIDARA! <3
To bad you couldn't go D: You should look up local conventions and plan ahead. I'm already planning for Janicon in November.

I want to go to Anime con so bad...!
I've been wanting to go to Janicon but I live hours away so my mom said I can't go.

>.>;;

Anime con? Is that the name of a con?

That's what my dad said! >< Well, kinda. This one guy was supposed to mow the lawn today (he set it up so he could take me) but then he CANCELLED!!!!!!!! Dx And then he can't take me tomorrow because he has to go help his friend with some electronic problem. >< Goddarnit.
Sorry to hear that.

That must stink...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back