Other Accounts? :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Script. ‹3

Reaction score
A lot of TamaTalkers have multiple accounts, so what are some of your others? [:

Last year, I was active on my account Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX, but I hated the name. xD & I'm not so much into Tamagotchis anymore.

I took a break from TamaTalk, & then made this account. xP

But loads of you probably don't remember me on that account. x]

Oh, & then my other one, [ B e t h ] ~ x3, I sometimes go on that, too.

Sooo... Yus. :3

Jamie__rox. I made that a few years ago because I liked the name "Jamie" and now I'm kind of bored of it so I made this. (Amaze in pig latin, plus it sounds kinda cool)

Well, I was determined to keep GotchiGirl96 the only account I ever used on Tamatalk, but I got sick of the name so I made another account, NickiPLZ. I'm active on both of them.

All you guys know me as bratztroxg. I love that account. I had it for about three years and made all my ahmazing friends on it. <33

But yesh, this is my new account. And I'm happy with it, for now, anyway. So I think I'll be sticking with this one.

I have a few accounts:

1] Redtama

2]Band Geek

3]Jazz Kid

4]To Coda

:3

My first account from 2006 was Tama_Lover994.

In 2007, I made this account!

And it's the one I've been using ever since. <3

Sporky(first tamatalk account) Firecracker,I Pwn You (doesn't work),Epic Win,Epic,Epic Fail,Kabammy,Platypus,Pedobear

This is my original account. =] I loves it~

Then there's...

Starheartswirly

Ginny Tonic

Ginny n00b crusher

...and probably more that I don't remember..

Well, I have made 3 accounts in total.

-illiey12 [Ahhh, good times].

-x.Cant//Knit.x [This one]

I also made another account, but I wont mention the name of it because I am totally ashamed of what I did and will never do it again. Carly knows what I mean...

Lol, Michelle. -WillNotMentionMichelle'sAccount'sName-

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back