Other people harming your other tamas....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I HATE toddlers... I have no idea why. But sometimes I have to babysit a 5 year old (she's sweet) and her 2 year old sister... by the way, their parents are really irresponsible. I have a small room, and Breyer horses, seashells, and little fish tanks and plants are perched all over my room, not to mention my lightweight bird cage comeplete with 2 budgies, whom I love dearly. A few weeks ago they came over, and remembered I had parakeets. So they come to my room door all excited (they used to have a parakeet but they tormented it so they gave it away) and I couldn't distract them with kids' toys or anything.... So I had no choice but to let them in. Of course the 2 year old, who I'm trying desperately to get to play with my dog, is reaching for all the little fragile model horses and shells. Of course she sends a shelf crashing down. And she's persistent. So the 5 year old is at my bird cage holding one of the hirds on her finger (when did she manage to get the cage open!?!?!?!) and one bird flies out of my room. WHICH SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN, because one time my cat caught my more friendly budgie when he escaped his cage and there was a $500 vert bill to fix him up. So I'm flipping s*** and running out to go grab him.... What do I see when I come back?

The cage on the floor. The big bird seed dish that was FULL of seeds, spilled out over the floor. There is water and poo everywhere. Ahhh, having a toddler in your room is the best, eh? And the whole while my older sister is camped out in her room playing guitar with the door locked. And my mom forces ME, with the more delicate items, to babysit 2 kids she knows I hate. So I eventually sorted everything out by bringing some old dolls upstairs. But the little girl PEED ON THE FLOOR (why wasn't she wearing a diaper or her mom bringing her to the bathroom?) and I knelt in it -.-" Her mom did nothing about it.

So I offer to give the dolls to the kids, so the little one os overtired (it's 11pm) and is stuffing everything in reach into a plastic bag, including a candy dish, a blanket, a porcelain teacup (vintage, and expensive, from the coffee table), and is trying to bring one of my prized Breyer horses from my room into the bag....I WAS MAD. And whenever I tried to take out something (praying it wasn't chipped or broken) the kid would SCREAM and start crying hysterically. I eventually got everything that was MINE out of the bag, and kept it scratch-free, except for an old stuffed animal I'd had since I was a baby :(

And the time before that the kid took a whole play wagon-full of stuffed animals. And tried to take a big model horse (2 feet tall) and additional stuffed animals off of my bed (they're on my bed for a reason!! They're my cutest and favorite!) and again cried hysterically when I tried to take them away. My mom came to the rescue to get them back eventually. Oh, and she tried to take the wagon my Uncle made for me... it was carved out of wood and had gorgeous detail.

And that is why I hate toddlers :) No offense, anyone.

I HATE toddlers... I have no idea why. But sometimes I have to babysit a 5 year old (she's sweet) and her 2 year old sister... by the way, their parents are really irresponsible. I have a small room, and Breyer horses, seashells, and little fish tanks and plants are perched all over my room, not to mention my lightweight bird cage comeplete with 2 budgies, whom I love dearly. A few weeks ago they came over, and remembered I had parakeets. So they come to my room door all excited (they used to have a parakeet but they tormented it so they gave it away) and I couldn't distract them with kids' toys or anything.... So I had no choice but to let them in. Of course the 2 year old, who I'm trying desperately to get to play with my dog, is reaching for all the little fragile model horses and shells. Of course she sends a shelf crashing down. And she's persistent. So the 5 year old is at my bird cage holding one of the hirds on her finger (when did she manage to get the cage open!?!?!?!) and one bird flies out of my room. WHICH SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN, because one time my cat caught my more friendly budgie when he escaped his cage and there was a $500 vert bill to fix him up. So I'm flipping s*** and running out to go grab him.... What do I see when I come back?

The cage on the floor. The big bird seed dish that was FULL of seeds, spilled out over the floor. There is water and poo everywhere. Ahhh, having a toddler in your room is the best, eh? And the whole while my older sister is camped out in her room playing guitar with the door locked. And my mom forces ME, with the more delicate items, to babysit 2 kids she knows I hate. So I eventually sorted everything out by bringing some old dolls upstairs. But the little girl PEED ON THE FLOOR (why wasn't she wearing a diaper or her mom bringing her to the bathroom?) and I knelt in it -.-" Her mom did nothing about it.

So I offer to give the dolls to the kids, so the little one os overtired (it's 11pm) and is stuffing everything in reach into a plastic bag, including a candy dish, a blanket, a porcelain teacup (vintage, and expensive, from the coffee table), and is trying to bring one of my prized Breyer horses from my room into the bag....I WAS MAD. And whenever I tried to take out something (praying it wasn't chipped or broken) the kid would SCREAM and start crying hysterically. I eventually got everything that was MINE out of the bag, and kept it scratch-free, except for an old stuffed animal I'd had since I was a baby :(

And the time before that the kid took a whole play wagon-full of stuffed animals. And tried to take a big model horse (2 feet tall) and additional stuffed animals off of my bed (they're on my bed for a reason!! They're my cutest and favorite!) and again cried hysterically when I tried to take them away. My mom came to the rescue to get them back eventually. Oh, and she tried to take the wagon my Uncle made for me... it was carved out of wood and had gorgeous detail.

Exactly, they ruined my room 3 months ago and took my stuffed animals and are wanting Club Penguin membership from me for free. -_- "

Almost the same happened to me, except I was rushing back and forth the whole time. I was trying to protect a cabinet full of ornaments, my room and my brother's room all at once. I distracted the kids with some old Lego - but they grabbed the NEW Lego and started pulling all the plastic hair off my brother's favourite Lego people. They wouldn't let go of the Lego people, and when I finally put them away, the 5 year old started messing with a remote control T-Rex that cost about $50 that I got for my brother's 6th birthday, and he almost broke it, then the 2 year old girl got her finger trapped in its mouth and cried, and the mom stuffed the electronic T-Rex in with my brother's huge collection of non-electronic toys, with no regard it was electronic and cost a lot of money. Then the kids found my bead set for sewing and spilled the beads over the kitchen floor. It ended with them rolling all over some balance balls belonging to me and my brother and almost popping them by rolling over the beads. Luckily no-one got in the cabinet or my room or my brother's room, but they put all the Lego pieces and my beads in their mouths and did something totally disgusting to the toilet roll, not to mention scaring my guinea pig half to death by banging on her cage and ripping the saddle off a pink toy horse I got for my 5th birthday so big I can still actually sit on it.. So I hate toddlers too. :(

But luckily no-one has EVER got to my Tamas. They're on my window sill right at the back of my room, high up so no-one can reach them except me and my family, and no-one is allowed to enter my room without my permission. Once a 4-year-old at after school club tried to grab my V4.5 and asked what it was, but I just said "just a toy, now why don't we got on with after school club". Whew. He wasn't going to harm it anyway, the 1st grade teacher is really strict at my school and those kids don't usually even touch other people's stuff. They're better behaved than us grade 5 kids :p

~ Dazzmina ~

I don't let anyone (except my husband) around my Tamas. They are kept in a locked container (the Gotchi Barn) when not in use. Out of sight, out of mind. The ones I'm running are kept on a high surface, again out of sight.

I have had a few tamagotchi's that have either been broken by other people. My cousin first dropped my Tamagotchi p2 n water a few weeks ago and now its no longer working. Luckily I used it for parts and turned two broke P2's into one working P2. In a way I guess that was better than having broken pieces lying around the place :)

Some people are irresponsible and don't really care about other people stuff. I've had a lot of things that have been broken by other people such as my IPhone and Tama's. People should be made to pay to get the things fixed if they broke them.

Well, when I moved to my new house, I got to know some of the neibours. There was this 4 year old, and she was reeeaaallllyyyyy annoying. When she came into my room to "play", she immidiately ran over to my wonderful wooden bed and started jumping on it. Then when she was all puffed out she lay on my bed at started gnawing at the carefully carved details on the wood. And then she noticed my music star and my deeply treasured familitchi. She ran over to them and started chucking them on the floor. "what are you doing?!?!" I screamed. "Well, these are bouncy balls, aren't they? Just the things my rabbits like to play with! Isn't that right, Rodney?" And she started jumping up and down with her toy rabbit, causing my expensive china set to crash down. She also snapped all my CD's and DVD's in half. Our parents heard the noise and rushed to my room. When her Mum saw all the mess and I told her that her stupid kid has wrecked my room she said oh well, accidents happen. If she was MY kid, I'd apologise and pay for the damage, accident or not! But she didn't even apologise! And it wasn't an accident! Grr!!!!! I hate little kids! I give my babies to NO ONE!!!!!!! Thank god both the tamas were fine. :D

I don't let anyone touch them exsept my friend that has a tamagotchi... But my little brother likes annoying me and start pounding it on hard surfaces... -_-

if people harm my tamas, THEY WILL REGRTE IT!!!!! luckily no one has done so :)

The edit button is gone for me right now so I have no choice but to double post! :(

This was all damage in my old collection (2010-2011)

Toddler killed v6

Friend ran over v4.5 with car

Brother ran over v1 with battery operated car

Mother smashed TMGO with hammer! :(

That's it...

Gosh... it was my what Ver. 1 connection? V2? and i was at a kids horse back riding camp which i later came to work at. But anyways i turned the sound off so no one would know i had it. and while no one was around id take care of it and leave it under my pillow. turns out one of the girls in my dorm was a theiving brat! and while looking for things to take found my tama and was showing other girls what she had found and pressing buttons and over feeding him snaks and then... to make it worse.. hit the reset button cause they thought it would be funny. even though i kept asking for it back. I was on like... my 5th gen? the longest i had gone :( and they killed it... completely restarted it... I freaked the hell out! i was soooo heart broken.

R.I.P Luca...

Gosh... it was my what Ver. 1 connection? V2? and i was at a kids horse back riding camp which i later came to work at. But anyways i turned the sound off so no one would know i had it. and while no one was around id take care of it and leave it under my pillow. turns out one of the girls in my dorm was a theiving brat! and while looking for things to take found my tama and was showing other girls what she had found and pressing buttons and over feeding him snaks and then... to make it worse.. hit the reset button cause they thought it would be funny. even though i kept asking for it back. I was on like... my 5th gen? the longest i had gone :( and they killed it... completely restarted it... I freaked the hell out! i was soooo heart broken.

R.I.P Luca...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back