other versions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nikzzz

Reaction score
ok i know that i have posted alot of questions here its just that im new in tamagotchis and clueless. i got the v5 and alot of ppl are saying about one of them that u go to school and work and all that which version is that? is v5 the best? ;)

so ur sayiing that the school and the work will already be in the 5.5? what else will there be in 5.5?

I think only Bandai knows which features will be on the V5.5. However, I'm guessing the V5.5 will not have school or jobs because the V5 didn't have school or jobs. The V5.5 will most likely be very similar in function to the V5, but just with different characters and built-in games; similar to the differences between a V4 and V4.5.

oh but then overall which one is better the v4 or v5 cause its interesting that they had school and jobs

also hjow much are they in canada cause i got mine in this expensive store a little overpriced but i was also wondering the normal cost in canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back