Otokichi? Can they have children?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fritters

Reaction score
My tama (4.5) turned into otokichi and hasn't met anyone! I was waiting for the matchmaker to bring Memechi and she never did! Does this mean my tama is going to die and she can't have kids??

Ugh! No! I killed my family line! That's dreadful!

*mourns*

If I start over will I still have all my items and moneys??

Do I have the time? How long do they live? She's 9 now.

...and if she dies and I start new do I keep my stuff?

You have PLENTY of time LOL

Connections live a LONG time. And, if you have a different version of connection, like v1-v4, I'm pretty sure that she can marry one of those once they become an oldie :furawatchi:

I can't really afford a second one. I'd almost rather she die than have to take care of her forever and ever remembering that I screwed up all the time by not finding her a mate. Every time I look at her it's a reminder that I effed up BADLY, that I killed my beautiful little family.

Is there a specific website where you can find other users in your area, so maybe I can find someone with an old guy?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't really afford a second one. I'd almost rather she die than have to take care of her forever and ever remembering that I screwed up all the time by not finding her a mate. Every time I look at her it's a reminder that I effed up BADLY, that I killed my beautiful little family.
Is there a specific website where you can find other users in your area, so maybe I can find someone with an old guy?
So shes your only Tamagotchi? :blink:

Ummmm.. there are some pretty cheap connections on ebay. I think.

Do any of your friends/siblings have Tamagotchi?

What generation are you on? Because if you are on a low one like 2 or 3, it shouldnt hurt you too bad to just reset, and next time just make sure the Matchmaker comes before it gets too old :furawatchi:

Yeah, she's my only.

And no, none of my friends have tamagotchis. I'm almost 40, it's not a big thing among aging sci-fi geeks. I don't have brothers or sisters either.

I'm on a 4.5. Any idea how long she'll last or whether I'll get another one after she goes without resetting?

Yeah, she's my only.
And no, none of my friends have tamagotchis. I'm almost 40, it's not a big thing among aging sci-fi geeks. I don't have brothers or sisters either.

I'm on a 4.5. Any idea how long she'll last or whether I'll get another one after she goes without resetting?
Connections dont die of old age. So as long as you take regular care of her, she should live.

So you almost have an infinite amount of time to get another Tamagotchi :)

And when I say generation, I dont mean what version of Tamagotchi you have. I mean how many times your Tama has had kids, basically. :)

And if all else fails, you can always pause her while you look for another Tamagotchi.

That way, she wont age anymore (although it doesnt really matter at this point) and theres no risk of her dying.

:)

She's 6th gen.

So if I don't want to be reminded that I've booked a ticket on the Fail Boat I either need to take care of TWO at a time or reset her?

Wow, your kung fu is better than mine. I couldn't find any for less 15 out the door when I looked.

She's 6th gen.
So if I don't want to be reminded that I've booked a ticket on the Fail Boat I either need to take care of TWO at a time or reset her?
Umm, I guess so.

Taking care of two at a time isnt that hard, though.

And if you get a new one, you can pause her while you age the other one, and then once she marries him, you can tab him and put him in storage, and only get him out once you need him again :)

Yeah, I searched tamagotchi and 4.5 and sorted by shipping plus cost > lowest and only got 15 dollar things... Weird.

So do I either need to take care of two or reset her?

Yeah, I searched tamagotchi and 4.5 and sorted by shipping plus cost > lowest and only got 15 dollar things... Weird.
So do I either need to take care of two or reset her?
Since you have already had 6 generations, which takes quite a long time, I think you should buy another one and keep going without resetting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back