Ouch my bum

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think by hoovering she means vaccuming.
Smacking you for missing some Bread crumbs? Akward, if I did that (Like I ever vacuum) I would get told to redo it.

Tough Love or just plain old Mean-ness. Thats the question -.- And I am curious, were did you aquire this Hard Cushion? I need a harder, but soft bed.

Smacking you for missing some Bread crumbs? Akward, if I did that (Like I ever vacuum) I would get told to redo it.
Tough Love or just plain old Mean-ness. Thats the question -.- And I am curious, were did you aquire this Hard Cushion? I need a harder, but soft bed.
She smacked her because she lied about vaccuming. Not over the crumbs. I'm assuming her mom found the crumbs and found out she lied, so she spanked her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I thought she said she did go over the crumbs but it didn't pick up. Oh well, it was her choice. Still a hard sofa cushion must hurt o.o

Hey I am realizing something, those topics I made (Oh Pity Me!) We stupid, and pointless. This topic is helping me realize it somehow, gawd I suck.

My mom doesn't do anything because I do what I'm told.
Even if I don't listen she can't really do anything.

She can't take away my car because I have spare keys she doesn't know about. Can't ground me because I never leave my room anyway. Can't take my game systems away because she doesn't know how to unhook them. Can't unplug the internet because she doesn't know how.

She has no real power over me, heh.
Nice SK

Sounds like my mother :)

My mom doesn't do anything because I do what I'm told.
Even if I don't listen she can't really do anything.

She can't take away my car because I have spare keys she doesn't know about. Can't ground me because I never leave my room anyway. Can't take my game systems away because she doesn't know how to unhook them. Can't unplug the internet because she doesn't know how.

She has no real power over me, heh.
Meh.

Pretty much the same for me, she'd probably hyperventilate if she tried to fondle with my stuff, she's too old fashioned. She probably never used a computer before, just kidding, she did once a few times. Had to call me every 45 seconds so I could show her where the L button is.

Anyways, I always do what I'm told. Not that I'm told to do much anyways.

I don't think I rebel too much, or too much that I get caught :]

I usually did what I was told growing up. There were times I'm sure I didn't, but usually the punishment consisted of taking away things I valued at the time like TV, Gameboy or any other entertainment I had including phone privledges. Being an adult if I don't do something mom usually just complains a lot about something. That's usually the hint to get my stuff done lol.

My nanny sometimes does if I take a moodswing. :p I laugh, and she gets mad. It's all funny. Usually if I'm bad though, I just get told off. :eek:

I've never been spanked. But my parents sometimes yell at me if I back-chat.

I usually get away with everything I do though. Well, within reason of course.

My parents think I'm a little angel. <--- They couldn't be more wrong. >=)

I'm reaalllly glad my parents don't do that to me. I mean, their

parents sometimes did (except my dad always, I mean always got into to trouble)

My mum spanks me because she is teaching me A lesson yesterday I hit my sister Caitling for taking my tamagotchi and she told my mum I got spanked for that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back