Ouija board

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HIHEAD

Reaction score
Do you have/have you used an ouija board? I am gonna make 1 soon but I am kinda scared.

PLZ REPLY !!! :huh: :eek: :eek: :( :eek:

I have used a Ouija board. But if you use one - be careful. You could get posessed. Freaky things will also happen after you've used, but they're harmless from my experienced.

how do you make 1? could u please tell me? i really want 2 no!!!!PLEASE!could u give me a link? :huh: :eek:

oh gosh.

i HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY suggest you DONT get into those!

it opens yourself to demonic influence which is not good.

trust me on this.

oh gosh.i HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY suggest you DONT get into those!

it opens yourself to demonic influence which is not good.

trust me on this.
huh? what do u mean? how do u know about this? please tell!!! has this happened 2 someone u know?

huh? what do u mean? how do u know about this? please tell!!! has this happened 2 someone u know?
how do i know about this?

actualy, ironicly my pastor has been preaching about demons/Satan for the last two weeks (including this week.)

people HAVE reacked their lives with these things.

they follow them exactly and do whatever it says.

'its just a game' thats what Satan/demons want you to believe.

once you start playing this, they start their work.

you get influence by them to do things- how ever crazy it is.

if you think, just one game, its not going to affect me, its like drugs.

one time CAN hurt. it can get you hook and doing things you woundnt normaly do.

if you have one- burn it.

seriously, even if you dont believe in the devil or demons, there are numerous people who have been controled by this board.

tamaw/pants, I'm not agruing or anything, but I own an Ouija Board and, as a matter of fact, I have not 'wrecked' my life in using it. :) Actually, I think its quite interesting.

People don't always follow what Ouija says. Demons always lie. Just don't listen to it, and if it says yes, I guess the real answer is no, vice-versa.

My uncle has tried to burn an Ouija Board... Didn't work. It came back and appeared on his table the next morning. So if you do buy one and use it, be aware that you won't be able to rid of it very easily... Actually, I might do an experiment... Hehe

Exactly how do you make one? :) I wouldn't want to, but I'm interested.

*Tgd*

Agh, you guys are overreacting. I'm sure it's just creepy coincidences. Ouija boards are for friends to have fun freaking out other friends. The friend asks a question, then slowly-yet subtlely-moves the little triangle to spell out a question, number, or choose "yes" or "no". The things are fake and you all have nothing to worry about!

what do u use as the game peice if your making a home made one?

Agh, you guys are overreacting. I'm sure it's just creepy coincidences. Ouija boards are for friends to have fun freaking out other friends. The friend asks a question, then slowly-yet subtlely-moves the little triangle to spell out a question, number, or choose "yes" or "no". The things are fake and you all have nothing to worry about!
My friends swore that they would not move it at all, just put their fingertips on it, and it moved to the 'right' answer. (We asked something about "What color are my eyes?" or something) I dunno, maybe some things are creepy coincedents, but some may not be...

Oh, I've seen that one! Its not real, sorry to spoil your fun or anything, but I asked it how old I was and it said, "No." So, yeah...

I used to have one but it was boring. Nothing interesting ever happened. I don't know what happened to it. I think I might have thrown it out. That was years ago.

I tried my homemade one before with a friend, she kept moving it on purpose to the answer that would freak us out.

"Nice try," I'd say, but she would deny moving it by herself... Haha, good times..

Do you have/have you used an ouija board? I am gonna make 1 soon but I am kinda scared.
PLZ REPLY !!! :(   :D   :(   :p   :huh:
I haven't made or used an Ouija board. I don't know what they are!

Last edited by a moderator:
you threw it out? HA HA HA that proved everyone who said they came back, WRONG

What's ouija board? Besides, i'm not into the whole spirit thing. spirits don't exist. at least they don't in my world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back