Ouija boards?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen them, But I refuse to buy one.

They are bad news, but even so I want to try one uber bad >__<

Heck yeah, they work.

Dont get one though. Dangerous.

Ouija Board: A board that can supposably contact spirits or the dead through the moving of a glass across a board of letters and numbers, to spell out answers, ask questions, etc. Often used by more than one person of psycic or spiritual ability.

^ My definition.

They aren't good.

Yes, I have one.

I've noticed that I can move it with my thoughts, I do believe there is a certain "higher being" in them, I don't really know how it works, but it's amazing whatever it is.

I strongly believe in higher beings and the dark magics. Also, I have held séances before. None of my friends believe in it though, so it wont work unless I am doing it with my neighbor who introduced me to it.

Post a picture anyone if yhuu have one or have taken a picture of one... lol

I would like to see one though I strongly and positively urge yhuu not to mess with them. Terrible things, by the sound of it.

Yes, I have one. [~Get this... I bought it from Toys R Us.]

My friends don't like to mess with it, and from what I've heard, playing it alone is bad news. I haven't taken it out in ages, but I'd like to again.

Whether it's real or not, I think it's interesting.

I have heard of them but never tried it and I don't want to either. Ouija boards probably are fun, but even if they bring out the spirit why would I want a spirit in my house now. Anyway, the creepy thing is [it might be some rumor but everybody says its true] is that you can't just throw out a Ouija board, you have to burn it. If you throw it out it'll just come back again.

o.o

Yes, I have one. [~Get this... I bought it from Toys R Us.]My friends don't like to mess with it, and from what I've heard, playing it alone is bad news. I haven't taken it out in ages, but I'd like to again.

Whether it's real or not, I think it's interesting.
Send a pic of it in if yhuu can. I'm interested JUST to see what they look like.

Also, those who have the boards, how could yhuur parennts let yhuu?!

I want one baaddd. But my mom wont let me have one x[

I am a strong believer in the paranormal/ magic/ ghosts/ spirits, ect, and want to try it terribly.

They work, but I can use one.

My mom can use one on her own, chances are I can too. I don't care what mommy says, I shall find a way to try it x]

Classic

The one I want x]

I got mine through a lot of persuasion of my parents.

It's said that once your fingertips touch the piece, a spirit is contacted. You ask questions about the spirit, or anything, really, and the piece is guided to the numbers, letters, yes or no answer. If the spirit it finished communicating with you, the piece moves to goodbye. But the demon always lies.

This is just what's said about Ouija boards. Some believe that once you know the piece is supposed to move, you are the one moving it to the answer you want to see, subconciously.

It's also said that playing alone could get you possessed, as well as asking when you will die. The only way to rid of Ouija is to burn the board. Otherwise, it would come back to you.

All stories. I'm not sure if I believe these or not, and I want to try them out...

I just really don't believe something manufactured, made of cardboard, plastic "glow in the dark" piece could result in me being possessed or even coming in contact with a demon. :p

The letters and numbers don't move.

Click. << You put only fingertips on the usually somewhat triangular piece, in the middle of the board, ask the question, and the piece moves to the letters, numbers, yes, no, or goodbye to spell out the answer for you.

Yes I know what they are, and no I am never playing one.

Why would I want to take the chance of getting possesed? Plus, my mom would never let me. <<< I agree with that decision

I really want to try a ouija borad. But I am too scared I cant even read the dangers of using an online one without getting freaked out! I would have nightmares at night if I ever used one of those.

My question exactly. (how does it move)
Lets say, hypothetically, you ask the Ouija Board what 1+1 is. The glass will then supposevly move to the letter/number automatically. As well, the glass is stated to be able to move on it's own if the spirit is stimulated to move it.

0_0 Scary...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back