Our cat died today.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~TamaBloom12~

Reaction score
Our cat, Sita, has been sick for a while and about 3 this morning she died :rolleyes: , she was about 16 years old and has been there for my whole life, we have not buried her yet, she just in a little box coverd by cloth and flowers in the bathroom.

I'm sorry about your cat, it really hurts to lose an animal you have bonded with. :(

But, she is feeling great and young again up in Heaven, where she will wait for you until the day you are both together again. Have you ever read the Rainbow Bridge poem about what happens when our animals pass away? You should look it up online and read it. It is a tear-jerker, but it will make you feel much better about her life and her passing. :rolleyes:

Awwww... I am so sorry to hear that :rolleyes:

But it sounds like she was a great pet and must have had a good life with you and your family.

I'm facing a similar situation to you. Our dog is very old and very ill. I don't think it will be long before she goes.

I'm thinking about you with sympathy :(

TamaMum I am sorry about your dog, I realy am. And Aubrey Hepburn thank you for telling me about the rainbow bridge poem, it made me cry, very sweet.

Tamabloom, I am SO sorry! :rolleyes:

It is always hard to get over the family pet's death.

My 2 cats are 15 years old too,

so I know how you feel. I love my cats to death.

I couldn't watch them die.

I know how hard it might be to lose an animal you've really bonded with over the years ... but everyone dies.

And remember..

"A long life is a Good life."

So think about the good memories you've had with your kitty.

She must have had a good life with u and your family...

-Rachel♥

Last edited by a moderator:
eeh... D: I love cats, and their deaths are always unfortunate... however, 16 is a pretty long life. It stinks that your kitty :)3) passed away, but you can rest assured that she died when she was supposed to of old age as opposed to some tragic event.

I'm sorry. I know just how you feel. My twenty year old cat died one year ago. I'm sorry, I hope you and your family feel better soon.

Aww sweetie Im so sorry to hear that.

Well atleast she had a happy life and she was loved.

But if shes not here that doesnt mean shes in your heart x-x

I lost my cat few years back whom I had since I was 6 years old. I loved Max so much and reading that rainbow bridge poem really was touching. He dissapeared years ago one night in december and we never found him, so in a way there never was complete closure since I never found out what happened to him. Every April since then I celebrate Maxwell Awareness Month. It's a month long celebration I made up to honour him and other pets who were close to us, who made us laugh, cry and stayed with us...as well we also honour our animals who remain with us. I got 3 wonderful cats who suceed him, and 1 dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back