out of fasion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kutchipatchi~candy

Reaction score
ok i went back to school today and my freind saw me with them and she said to my "oh my gosh you still have them they are so out of fasion

are they?? please vote and post :D :( :eek:

personally, i think that they are a little weird to bring everywhere with you but i still carry mine around, i never see anyone else who has one, just do your own thing and dont worry whats out of fashion or what is.

personally, i think that they are a little weird to bring everywhere with you but i still carry mine around, i never see anyone else who has one, just do your own thing and dont worry whats out of fashion or what is.
well i take mine most places anywayand nobody at school has them!!! :D :p

Tamagotchi's may or may not be out of fashion. If they are it doesn't necessarily mean you have to stop liking them though.

I grew out of them a while ago but still love TT.

I don't really keep up with the lastest fashions but whatever... Maybe you do.

ok i went back to school today and my freind saw me with them and she said to my "oh my gosh you still have them they are so out of fasion
Aaww, don't listen to them... If you enjoy something, it shouldn't matter if it's "in". People are sad the way the give something up just because nobody else likes it.

No, I don't think Tamagotchis are out of fashion. Heck, just look at the 100,000+ members on this site! :)

-DDDTrooper

At school tamagotchi's are more of a girl thing and i have recently grown out of the v4 but i will love the v4.5.

She probably said that because they have been out years [since I was little]. I don't take mine everywhere, except sometimes but not much. If you like them then still keep them, I'm sure she didn't mean it nastily.

Even if they did go out of being the "coolest" thing to have are you going to let that bother you? If you like Tamagotchi stick with them. No body can stop you from liking something but you. I've had V-pets since 97 and I have never stopped owning them.

Tamagotchis aren't as popular as.. well.. let's say Webkinz. Webkinz is very popular, and is making the Tamagotchi purchases less and less. Well, that opinion doesn't change mine! I think that tamagotchis are really in style.

I dont personally see them as a fasion accessory. im the type of person who does what i want to do, regardless of what people think. So if you think tamas are still in, they are :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
.. my freind saw me with them and she said to my "oh my gosh you still have them they are so out of fasion...
It depends whether you think tamas are a "fashion item" or not ;)

Don't let it bother you.

Just tell her you don't carry a tama as a cool fashion item, you just enjoy playing the game *shrugs* Different folks, different opinions. Thank goodness we are not all the same :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think my self sorta nerdy cause i take my tamagotchi everywere but that doesnt stop me from playing with them!=D Dont listen to what other people say. Later you will just live off of other peoples lives. im not saying you do im just pointing it out=P But i think they are not out of fashion and they never will be!! I do what i want to and regardless of everyone around me i will always love my tamas!!

[SIZE=21pt]GOTCHIGIRL[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back