Outfit Planning

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My light red hoodie, my black half-sleeve shirt, my semi-faded-semi-dark blue jeans with the awesome pockets, and my fugly white jean-stained tennis shoes that I wear every day.

Today I cordinated different blends of purple, just to match the fluffy clip I bought. xD

Purple skinnies, a purple-pink shirt t, and then my Converse.

Tomorrow, probably sweats. Exams are going on and I'm staying half the day just to study with my friends. I'd have a lot more going on if it was a normal day, believe me.

Well, tomorrow I'm planning on wearing my dark blue skinny jeans, my converse shoes, a long grey top with a black undershirt, knee-high socks and any earrings I can find.

For makeup, same as usual; eyeliner, foundation/concealer, grey eyeshadow and marcara.

As for my hair, I MIGHT attempt at fully teasing but I may just simply straighten it.

Tomorrow I think I'm going to wear:

a pair of dark Abercrombie and Fitch jeans

a long-sleeve grey Abercrombie and Fitch shirt

lime green flip-flops

lime green earrings

lime green bracelets

lime green necklace

Make-Up:

foundation

bronzer

tan blush

lime green eyeliner

cream eyeshadow

black mascara

pink cherry lipgloss

Hair:

up in a messy bun

straight

lime green hair clips

Other:

mod floral Vera Bradley bag

light blue Hollister hoodie

Uh... I'm not sure yet. xD

I usually pick out my clothes right before I go to bed at night - so I can just grab them and throw them on in the morning. If I didn't do that, I'd end up wearing pajamas to school every day. xD

Well... I got this grey sweat shirt from American Eagle for Christmas, but it was too small. I went to the mall and exchanged it for store credit today, and got this blue fleecy sweat shirt that zips up. It has a faded navy blue flower on the side. I don't usually shop there - I was pleasently surprised to find something that I really like. :furawatchi:

Now that you've heard my life story, I'm planning on wearing the following tomorrow...

- New American Eagle sweat shirt.

- If my dark-wash-slightly-faded skinnies are clean for tomorrow, then I'll wear those. If they aren't then I'll wear my light wash boot-cut jeans.

- White tank top.

- Panic At The Disco tee - white with blue lettering.

- Any bra that I can find.

- Any socks that I can find... preferably ones that match.

- Underwear that are light blue and have rainbows and storm clouds on them.

- Black converse, as always.

For my hair.... well, I may try to straighten it while I'm watching Grey's here in the next 45 minutes, but it's still pretty wet from my shower. And I hate straightening my hair when it's wet.

So if it's not straightened... it depends on how it looks in the morning, actually. If it's pretty straight-looking (Or I actually straightened it the night before), then I'll add a bit of volume and bow. If it's looking terrible, I'll put it into a slick pony tail - with a bit of extra hair from my crown wrapped around the pony tail holder. It looks a little sleeker that way. And I'll toss my bangs to one side and bobby-pin them.

Make up... I think I'll wear my neon blue eye liner tomorrow. And of course, foundation and mascara too.

And, since it hasn't been above freezing here in over two weeks (O:<), I'll wear my black and red plaid peacoat (<3~!) with my faux cashmere black and white checked scarf.

Hm... I think that's it. :furawatchi:

EDIT: Typo, as usual. Lol. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Um.. I dunno. Something not white - I have pictures for my web design class and he told us not to wear white so okay, not wearing white.

Other than that I know I'm wearing jeans because they're the only pants I have at the moment. Four pairs of jeans. o..o;;

I need some new clothes - I'm just a reluctant and terrible shopper.

A black, long sleeved shirt under a gray AFI shirt, black shorts with a white skull on it covering black leggings, gray striped flats, white pearl necklace, white ribbon belt, hair up. Oh yes, I have everything planned out. :3

1) I find a nice top

2) Next find a bra that fits comfy underneath

3) Find awesome pants to complement

4)Get underwear and put it all on, plus find cute shoes

I'm not going anywhere tomorrow, so I'ma stay in PJs, but saturday (my friend's birthday sleepover) I'll wear:

-Underwear/bra

-Random socks

-Green shirt with orange medium sleeves

-Black t-shirt with "Aries" over that

-Jeans

-Black boots

-Brown coat

-Random bracelets

-Rings

-Eyeliner

-Mascara

-Straightened hair+maybe a clip or headband

I might change my mind though....

Well, firstly:

-My undies, and ... no bra(coz apparently I don't need one even though i have boobs) and socks

-My black skinny jeans

-My new checkered shirt(it has two pockets, and is checkered white, blue, purple and red (it looks way better than it sounds) with purple buttons, puffy sleeves and it's gathered at the back)

-My new pink, white and black Converse runners with skulls on them

or

-My new boob tube dress with a sewn on black cardigan

-Maybe my black tights

-And some shoes

and

-I might straighten my hair or put it in a high pony tail coz that looks really good on me

-Maybe a little makeup(mascara, lip gloss and blush is the usual for me)

-Very little or no jewelery since I don't have my ears peirced

Well, tomorrow is Saturday. I'm not doing much. I have my guitar lesson in the morning, I'm going up to the mall to find a dress for the semi-formal, and then I'm going over to my friends house. I like to save my jeans for during the school week, so I'll probably wear sweat pants.

So probably...

- Grey sweats.

- Purple and black plaid hoodie from Pac Sun.

- Black converse.

I'm not sure what shirt yet.

I'll probably won't wash my hair tonight, so I'll touch up the teasing and put a bow in it. And the usual make up. I'll probably go with black eye liner though. Or metallic purple. :3

On Monday:

Hair: Straightend.

Top:

Summer Band T shirt or my Hello Kitty Boombox t shirt

Bottom:

Blue Skinny jeans

Shoes:

IDK. I want to see if I can get new ones on the weekend. If not, ballet flats. Or one ballet flat, and one converse. xD [Will I be that bold?]

etc:

Glasses. I like, need em. x3

Possibly earrings, like my Treble Clef ones, or my keyboard ones. :3

Make up:

Just cover up.

Today I wore:

Top:

Red Band sweater from 20 years ago. xD

Bottom:

Black skinny jeans

Shoes:

I had ROB, so I wore my ballet flats for a few hours until ROB, then changed into sneakers.

Hair:

Straightend. Etc: Cover up. Glasses.

tomorrow I get to wear :furawatchi:

-my beige tights

-my skating dress

-lulu lemon t-shirt overtop

-2 sweaters to keep me warm on the ice :lol:

yup... I have skating!. from 10 AM 'til 3 PM :( I guess this would be a goo time to choose what I'm wearing specifically to skatin:

-my dark beige half-over the skate tights

-my blue dress, no sleeves, with navy blue on the skirt, and light blue (and navy blue) mesh on the top with silver sparkles...

-brown fitted t shirt that says "Moo moo lemon" (it's a parody)

-my blue lulu sweater on first, and my black Skate Canada fitted fleece sweater that I won at trilliums.

that's as specificas I can get!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back