Outfit Planning

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ So cute! You and your Delia's tees, Katie. xD

I think I already posted on here today, about being Hannah Montana. I'm going to go curl my hair now.

I'm gonna wear... PAJAMAS.

Ugh, can't wait until Monday when I go back to school

I think I'll go plan the Monday outfit now...

TOMORROW'S SCHOOL OUTFIT:

Clothes:

Turquoise short sleeved tee with abstract butterfly design in black and gold

Dark green velour zip up jacket from BCBG (you may have seen it in the pictures topic)

Faded black flare jeans

underwear, bra, socks

Shoes:

Beat up school sneakers ;.;

Hair:

Straightened, side parted, maybe a headband, if not just down

Jewelry:

Black choker style necklace w/ silver blocks that have rainbow hearts on them

Hairbows on my wrist

Any earrings I can find

Make up:

Lip gloss because that's all my evil mother lets me wear

Jeans

Green Hollister shirt

Colorful Nike Air

Liquid black eyeliner

Black Mascara

Glittery blue eyeshadow

I'll wear my hair down today... maybe xD I'll either curl it or straighten it, I dunno

Underwear

Socks

Uniform ;-;

I guess it's not that bad. Gives us something to rebel with. The other day, my friends and I went to our Geography lesson as nerds. Skirts way down past our knees and pulled up to our chests, shirts tucked in and hair pulled back into pigtails. We were centre of attention. And I wish you'd been there to see the look of thrilled approval on the teachers face as we answered all our questions with buck teeth and a lisp. xD

Brown eyeliner

Pink eyeshadow

cover up

red band sweater

denim skinny jeans

sneakers.

Esther:

Love your avi. <3

tomorrow:

- straight leg dark blue jeans

- brown bluenotes t shirt

- purple sweater

- my beat up school running shoes x3

hair: well, I just saw confessions of a shopaholic, and when I walked out of there I'm like "yeah! Style! You only live once! Gotta have style! I'm gonna go shopping and be a new awesome stylish person!" :( so being my new 'stylish' self, I'm gonna wear it down :eek:

...but I don't know if it should be curled or straightened.

The usual. Skinnies and a cute T-shirt. Neon nails, hair down, converse. <3

Skinny jeans, converse, my awesome sweater I got from walmart, white socks and a black and white shirt.

I hope I am not bumping. It hasn't been that long :)

Tops: Green nevershoutnever! Shirt (<333)

Bottoms: Dark, faded skinny jeans

Other: Black Ballet flats, eyeliner, Mascara, green eyeshadow, hair down and straight, Hair ties x3

Hmm, let me go pick out my outfit now.

Clothing:

faded medium/dark wash demin jeans

solid plum colored t shirt with slightly ruffed sleeves

beige Abercrombie button up sweater over the shirt

Shoes:

Beat up school sneakers ;.;

Hair:

Straightened, parted to the side, possibly a clip or headband but otherwise down

Make up:

Since my mom leaves for work tomorrow at 6:15 in the morning, and I'll be on my own getting ready tomorrow, I'm gonna sneak some make up. Black eyeliner, mascara, and brown shadow.

Well, I'm going down to XXX University tomorrow to present my Japanese poster board. The Japanese America Assosiaction is having a competition. So I get to get dressed up. :3

My black stileto heals! They're like, 4 or 5 inches tall. [ What's odd is I feel like a freaking GIANT when I wear them, and I get uncomfortable, although I'm only probably about 5'5 or 5'6 with them on. xD Oh well. They're still fun. :3 ]

My new black skinny dress pants.

My black sequin tank top.

Black button up three-quarter-length sleeve sweater.

Black eyeliner and mascara.

Foundation, a touch of blush.

My hair is going to be straightened and down, with maybe a rhinestone bobbypin in to clip my bangs to the side.

;D

-Light pink t shirt from american eagle

-dark grey straightleg jeans

-white zip up hoodie with light pink broken lines making a plaid-ish design on it :)

-birthday hat and kazoo... it's my teacher's birthday.

hair: down and straight, with bangs

make up: blush and lip gloss

Tomorrow is my friend's sister's memorial. <3

For the occasion, I'm going to dress in an outfit nobody would ever have imagined me in. A super-formal dark dress. With no nail polish. And tights. And I'm going to try my very hardest not to be spazzy/clumsy in the service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back