Over-aging?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock the world-guy

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Ok,I have a uratama that ages rapidly. The first day that I owned it,it turned 3. the next day 8, and so on. Should a Ura Tama do this?[/SIZE]

NOTE:This was when Uratamas first came out. mabye a Earlysale glitch? ;)

Never heard of that, but when all else fails, get new batteries and reset!! Good Luck! ;)

Uratamas and Entamas age faster, but take longer to evolve, matchmaker, etc.

My Entama was about 5 after two days-maybe Uratama ages faster? I don't know. I don't know anything about Uratama.

I think I remember reading somewhere that Uratamas age whenever they wake up instead of every 24 hours.

So if you put your Tamagotchi to sleep instead of pause maybe that makes it age faster?

what is uratama? Even this thing i got in my v3 for my first time says so see????

:) :) :( :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

what is uratama? Even this thing i got in my v3 for my first time says so see????

^_^ :) ^_^ :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
The Entama and Uratama are Japanese Tamagotchi where you can cook, get jobs, receive mail and so on. The care you give them is the same but the Entama and Uratama have different characters, different items, different foods, different coloured pixels (Entama's pixels are black, Uratama's pixels are blue) and different jobs.

I don't understand your second question so I can't answer it.

I've never heard of it but it could be true or maybe u could visit the uratama and entama section in TT.

good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back