Over-Eating...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its just your growth spurt. this is happening to me too. i will stuff my face with the GROSSEST FOOD. its normal

1. Exercise a greater self control and will power (i.e. don't give in every time)
2. Eat a bowl of cereal instead (not the sugary sweet ones, just something like cornflakes) - just one bowl :mimitchi:

3. East a piece of fruit or a raw carrot or something really boring. You don't put on weight and you get bored with the "munchies" :D

4. Find a "non-food" activity to engross you. A video game, a book, write a poem, etc.
Oh yesyes.

I've been losing weight since I stopped eating so much and started playing endless hours of Battlefront and reading endless chapters of Harry Potter.

I recommend going with the video games.

Obi-Wan Potter: Of course you do, Mortie -stabs Vadermort with a carrot-

No really. I mean the good ones. That take a good amount of concentration, but are still fun. They take your mind off the food.

The only real downside I can think of on the spot is that if it's a REALLY good game and you REALLY like it, you could become deadly obsessed with one of the charactors from it, or just the game itself.

Hem hem, like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back