OW OW OW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

{P}ink {P}earlz

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]My legs hurt like heck! It's my second track meet and I'm allready terriblly soar. I have to admit, it's hard. But you know.. it's also fun. So yeah, I have to try really hard!..[/SIZE]

Are you guys in any school sports?

D-:

I'm in school soccer and basketball!I said i'm a girly-girl but I do like to play sports!WE ARE THE TIGERS!TIGERS ROCK!

Not at the moment. At this time of year, I do windsurfing when the weather is good. Swimming is starting in less than a month though!

i love american football its really awesome its really hard though

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not in school sports.

I'm not what you would call a sporty person- or at least a team sporty person.

I practice martial arts.

I am awesome at cheerleading. (Cheerleader for my middle school)

Awesomely awesome at basketball

Great at soccer

Awesomely more awesome at softball.

~Bailey

I play basketball at my youth club, and I'm usually one of the smallest and youngest playing, yet I score more goals than anyone else! :furawatchi:

I'm good at badminton.

I'm OK at netball- I play GS or GA! :D

When I was in junior high, I used to do Cross-Country running. Yes, it was pretty tiring. My leg tired out so much, I had to just lie in bed for one month xP.

I'm not in any of my school's sports teams but I really don't want to be, and lately on the day after a PE lesson whichever muscle that has been used most aches. I think today I could actually still feel the ache from tuesday's 12 minutes of jogging. It's worse than it sounds.

At my school I play floor hockey, girl's junior basket ball, and when it's recess me and some of my friends (all girls) play soccer with the boys.

Just 'cause we're aweosme like that. :)

I'm a tomboy, not really a girly girl.

I'm doing girls basketball. It's really fun. My first competition is Monday! I can't wait. I bet some people are going to wear jeans... if they do, then that stinks for them! :)

Are you guys in any school sports?
no but in 7th grade im going to play soccer.

i had played soccer 4 a loooonnnnggg time but i took a break this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back