OW PAIN OW SUNBURN OW HELPPPP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emogirl4494

Reaction score
OK SOO ya i no it's my fault i swam for 6 hours and i got sunburned bad..AND I MEAN BAD..i looks like a lobster..soo i have some questions

1. whats the symtoms of sun posioning

2. have any ideas to help it

i don't really know about the sun poisening thing, bu i know how to make the pain better.... put aloe on it and rub it in... it cools it down... and maybe put ice on it...

Okay my mom is a nurse, you r not going to get sun poising,this is nothing to worry about,just put alot of Aloe Vera on it and don't get out in the sun for a long time

I hope I helped :D

~Ariana♪

Ouch. That hurts.

Remember to moisturize, and try rubbing aloe vera into your skin twice a day to prevent and stop the peeling.

Taking a nice, cool shower will help cool the spots, too.

Oh yes, and remember to wear a daily sunscreen of at least SPF 30!

And right now, as your skin is probably most sensitive, go easy on harsh products like acne products.

Drinking water also does wonders for your skin, soothing and hydrating it. Try drinking a couple bottles a day for your skin. It really helps.

You'll be better before you know it. Just remember to always take care of yourself. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this will sound pretty gross but it works.

Put a cold teabag on it! when your making a cup of tea, leave the teabag to the side and let it cool then put it on your back.

Good Luck :)

Aimee

Ow - sounds perfectly painful - make sure you don't do that again.

All I can recommend is putting on plenty of 'Aftersun'. It is special kind of ointment you put on sunburnt skin. It soothes it, makes it hurt less and helps cure it. I haven't got sunburnt yet this year (I guess in the end I 'tanned' a bit, and haven't exposed myself too much).

Next time you go swimming wear plenty of suncream (make sure it works in water), and renew it every hour and a half or so to make sure that doesn't happen again. Remember that water magnifies sun rays, and that plenty of sun exposure in youth can be bad when older. Just take care, and try not to forget in the future - sunburn is quite painful. :)

I know this will sound pretty gross but it works.Put a cold teabag on it! when your making a cup of tea, leave the teabag to the side and let it cool then put it on your back.

Good Luck :)

Aimee
That actually is a great idea! :D Peppermint tea especially works well, as it is naturally soothing and cooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back