Ow!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paisley 520

Reaction score
Yesterday in the middle of the night, I woke up with a beyond terrible pain in my neck. It stopped hurting if I faced my neck a certain way, but if I moved it it hurt terribly!!! It took me almost 10 minutes just too get up, and it hurt so bad. It still hurts alot if I move it to the left side. My neck is now in a weird position and it aches from being that way for so long. I just wonder how my neck got this way! Oh no, I have PE tommorow! Crud, I'm going to die!

-Leah

Try to rest your neck on a super soft pillow for now. If it doesn't stop, you can go to your doctor and get an excuse from your doctor. If it stil hurts tomorrow, get your parents to write you a note for being excused from PE.

I hope everything turns out okay! :p

LOL no problem! Do you think you hit your neck off of something in your sleep, or maybe twisted it the wrong way?

Ask your mom/dad to rub your neck, that always works for me if it's sore.

A heating pad or a massager will work too. Also take some Tylenol to ease the pain and help you sleep a little better tonight.

I've had that happen before. it's a certain position your neck is when you sleep. Just have you neck completely on a soft pillow tonight or now and put ice on it (if it's swollen up) and then it'll hopefully get better.

If that doesn't work then I'm sorry I don't know what else to do.

C~M

You probably slept bad on it I hope you feel better soon. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back