Oyajitchi Secret by YING YING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YingYing

Reaction score
I bet u r going to like this!

Well I heard a rumour that if you marry a match maker and a grandpa you can get a OYAJITCHI!

COOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

I don't know if it works though!

If you like me I woulkd like to be your friend tooo! My real name is Megan! That was a secret! Ple -_- ;) :eek: ;) B) :p :D :blink: :p :D :)

I love CHOHIMETCHIS!

It is not a rumour - it is true. I have done this.

If you allow a female Tama to evolve from adult into old character (Otokitchi - Matchmaker) and mate it with male Tama that has evolved into old character (Ojitchi) you always get a boy and it grows straight into an adult character after its hour as a baby. The character is Oyajitchi. This applies both to Tama V1s and V2s.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Well listen up Tamamum Thanks for the reply! You are a good friend! Can I ask you some Q? where do you live and how old are you ANd whats your real name!

Thanks YingYing! :angry: :eek: :eek: :angry: :angry: :mimitchi: :mametchi:

i doubt shes gunna put that online!(Her real name!its O.K. 2 put ur province/state/country

PM me if ur obsessed with Raven-Symone!!!!!!!!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey is right.

That is not the sort of thing anyone should post in a public forum Ying Ying.... you don't know who might be reading this - there are plenty of people who are just guests and not members of TamaTalk.

In any case - this is not a chat room! We should stay on topic...Oyajitchis.

Did you also know that if you get him on a V1 and connection with other Tamas his 'present' that he can use is Hair Gel? It makes his single curly hair grow into an 'Afro' hair cut!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Very intresting info Tamamum!

I didn't know it would turn into an adult right away!

I would let my tama grow to be an oyajitchi or an otokitchi but I don't have another tama connection so....I have to take the matchmaker's offer.

What's great about Oyajitchi (apart from being secret) anyway? I don't really like oldies. But I might try it anyway. Thanks for the tip everyone

did you know that you can pick any tamagotchi from your game

if you want to know how you have to take your tamagotchi game apart ill give you instructions later k.....

:wacko: so cool bein with you guys

Well sorry everybody for messing up this! I'm glad that I made some friends! Well listen up tamamum I did not know that Oyajitchi can use HAIR GEL! AND where in the world do you know alllll this coool info ITS COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :eek: :eek: :eek: :chohimetchi: :eek: :ichigotchi:

Thanks Tamamum for clearing this up, and I would just like to say stop being so paranoid. Nothing will happen by saying your name (First name) because I'm sure you cant be the only sally or julie in your country. Your country because I'm sure you're not the only one who lives there and your age because that isnt personal at all and ying yang was just curious

My name is Sebastian, I am 16 from Australia... With that information there is very little anyone could do and you would be more at risk entering your email into a website.

(And I'm not saying everyone should say personal details but no need to get paranoid)

Hopefully my mametchi will grow into grandma gotchi and I'll get the male elder on my version 1....

Well did you know that there is no need to be mean! I'm just new here and you are just teasing me! Any way you told that where you lived AND your name too so your are also just being stupid!!!!!!!!!! Any way who do you think you are any way? (sorry every body im just angry! :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

...And I'm not saying everyone should say personal details but no need to get paranoid...
You are right. Everyone has a choice.

Some people choose to give personal details, like their real name, age, state and country, - others don't.

Some children have been told by their parents that they should never give out any personal details on line - but in their excitement at finding new friends, they do post info - name, age, school, town - they forget... so I think it is easier to encourage them not to give any info.

However (for the 2nd time) back on topic - Oyajitchi - or is everyone done with talking about Hair Gel and Old Timers in this thread....?

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Oyajitchis are COOL! I tried that tip and it worked. I have 2 Oyajitchis now. Oh, does your Oyajitchi stay an Oyajitchi until the Matchmaker comes?

....does your Oyajitchi stay an Oyajitchi until the Matchmaker comes?
Yes, it stays as an Oyajitchi until you get a visit from the Matchmaker - or it becomes best friends > partner from connecting with another (female) adult Tama character.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

i hoping to get a very cool one for christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i already have one though my friend has ttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!11

I have 2 tamagotchis, they are one girl and one boy, the girl is an oniotchi and the boy is a hinotamatchi. I would have tried if I had known about this, but I think I'll wait a few generations. I want to get my tama-taking-care-of skills really high because i'm on generation 15 on one and generation 4 on another and I don't want them to die from old age or something.

But thanks for the info anyways I'll try to do it soon!

"~* tamakitty710 *~"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back