Oyajitchi Secret by YING YING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thyanks tamamum thanx for cheering me up you are defently a great friend~! :huh: im very glad to see that everyone enjoy this chatroom well ist not realy a chat room! i really hope you like this Thax :lol: :rolleyes: :) ;) ;) :D

did you know i did that with my tama and my friends tama and it worked its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cooool! sorry! now all i need is the hair gel..... :(

Any way thax!!!!! :lol: :p :huh: :D ;)

Ying Ying - whoops - did you forget that this topic is not a chat room?

Members are supposed to be posting replies to your comments about Oyajitchi.

If you would like to chat with another member then you can use the PM system to chat back and forth - or the TamaTalk Chat room (when fixed)...

Otherwise, I am afraid that a one word reply like "Hi" - that is not on topic, is called Spam (Short Pointless Annoying Mssg) and we all try to avoid spamming on TamaTalk.

Thx.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

:gozarutchi: :marumimitchi: i heard the same thing :pochitchi: it is sooooo cooool omg i also heard that if u find some one and then u get 4 hearts u can turn them into the samething its a true story!!!!!

Sorry tamamum i didnt mean to spam Sorry i really didnt mean to waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!! I promise I wont do that ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And guess what i did it on my friends tam and it worked Merrrrrrrrrrrry Xmas everybody!!!!!

ive never tried to do the oyajitchi thing before but id love to try it...

all my tamas have ran out of battery except 4 my new v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back