OYAJITCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,that sounds fun i am kinda new here i will be your friend :D

lol no it does not show them mating!!
when to tamas have four hearts on their relationship, and they are both adults (yes, they can be girl and girl or boy and boy) they mate. You connect them and you will see them kiss. (a little heart will come inbetween them) then, the screen goes completely back. Fireworks come, and then 2 baby tamas appear on the screen. one goes away to the other owner, and one stays on your screen. When it is the matchmaker, just press enter and then it will show anotheer tama. Even if it is hideously ugly, say yes becuase that does not effect the baby. then the same thing will happen, except it will be only 1 baby. if it is black it is a boy, white a girl.

glad I could help!

~rose~
I have 4 hearts with my friend. I can't even tell if they are teenagers or adults. My tama looks like this :hitodetchi: . Thanks for helping!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 4 hearts with my friend. I can't even tell if they are teenagers or adults. My tama looks like this ^_^ . Thanks for helping!
it's an adult

I ♥ CATS!

That is [SIZE=21pt]awesome[/SIZE]!!!!!!!!!!!!!I might try that............

this experiment sounds really cool. i have two version threes right now and i can try mating two old times if we all want to find out.

i just need to know when they turn old.

right now they are both teenagers:

the boy is 3, a piropiroitchi

the girl is 3, a nikatchi

let's find out! :furawatchi:

That's awesome how you got the secret character!

~brigitte :(

No it's true I got him right now and it has a baby because I did it its true he/she didn't make a mistake!!!
did you have to mate it with the old granny to get the baby?

Sincerily,

Kate

lol no it does not show them mating!!
when to tamas have four hearts on their relationship, and they are both adults (yes, they can be girl and girl or boy and boy) they mate. You connect them and you will see them kiss. (a little heart will come inbetween them) then, the screen goes completely back. Fireworks come, and then 2 baby tamas appear on the screen. one goes away to the other owner, and one stays on your screen. When it is the matchmaker, just press enter and then it will show anotheer tama. Even if it is hideously ugly, say yes becuase that does not effect the baby. then the same thing will happen, except it will be only 1 baby. if it is black it is a boy, white a girl.

glad I could help!

~rose~
how do you connect them? Game or preasant? :p

omg!!!! an OYAJITCHI! i gotta b kidding me. :) okay! so i am a little jealous! just can't believe u have it. just tell me how that happened again slower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back