P1 Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aerbear10

Reaction score
Ok, so I just got my first Tamagotchi, a P1. I looked over the instructions, and there is no pause feature! When I borrowed my BFFs Tamagotchi(a Music Star), I paused it during school. Is there a pause or not? If there is and I just didn't see it in the instructions, then please tell me how to pause it.

Thanks a bunch!

Aerin :)

Yes, you can pause a P1. Make sure no icons are lit and press B to go to the clock. Just press A and C in that setting simultaneously. The clock should stop and it should say SET on the screen. Keeping your Tamagotchi on that screen effectively pauses it. :)

Wow, I never knew you could do that either! I've had a P1 and a P2 for over 10 years and I never knew you could pause them! This has been extremely useful to know :D

Remember though that pausing them this way can mess with the development cycle... Nothing bad, just means that the timing is a little messed up and they wont evolve at the time they normally should if it wasn’t paused. It will happen though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back