P1 with ball chain, or keyring?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purpurn

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've look around online and also searched for any posts of this before, but could not find the answer. I have a P1 NIB with a ball chain attached to it. But also have a P1 with the keyring type of keychain. Did Bandai just produce both like a as a first wave and second wave type of thing, or was it a regional thing like they just produced some like that and some not? Just curious, cause I wasn't really sure what to think about it lol. Honestly, I don't recall from when I was a kid ever seeing anyone with the type with the ball chains - I thought they all just had the keyrings.

Anyone know?

Thanks,

-Purn

Generally it was regional; the USA got keyring, and other markets got ball-chain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Generally it was regional; the USA got keyring, and other markets got ball-chain.
Cool! Thanks Binary! That's what I kind of thought since japan has them as ball chains and I didn't remember them like that as a kid as I said before so that makes sense. :) Thanks for clarifying that for me!

-Purn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back