P2 Negligent Parent here

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meag_n

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been trying to keep a P2 Tama alive for a few months now. Every time I get a tama to adulthood they're either Takotchi or Kusatchi.

I joined this forum today to figure out what I've been doing wrong.. and I'm still not quite sure.

I'm pretty sure that my tamas are feeling neglected because I don't answer them immediately. I also keep my tamas on mute most of the time (they're so loud!).

I've been browsing the tama wiki also, but I've been reading things on this forum that don't seem to be in any instruction manual.

For instance, tamas can get too fat, and thats negligence? (No clue that playing made them lose weight either. sigh.)

I've already browsed the site for tips and tricks on P2 that aren't in the manual, but I'm desperate.

Do I really need to keep my tamas unmuted all day and be at their beck and call?

Thanks so much for any help,

Meag_n

:wub: :wub: :wub:

This website has some good advice for getting characters on the P1/P2 (and is also from a fairly well known Tamagotchi blogger, back in the old days). It seems the key to getting certain characters is actually based on how high they are disciplined. Care mistakes - namely when it beeps for attention due to empty meters, gets sick (although sickness can indicate evolution is approaching), sleeps in its droppings, and also (I think) sleeps entirely with the lights on - do also affect what character is achieved. But from my experience of getting a Mimitchi with 100% discipline, no care mistakes, and poor to average care, I would say discipline plays a big part in the final character achieved.

I really only leave the sound on my P2 on to listen for discipline beeps, since otherwise they seem pretty quiet due to being somewhat low-maintenance. I'm not sure about weight since the only things I've heard about keeping a specific weight is for getting the secret characters (not entirely sure about how valid that is).

Another thing is since you called yourself a "noob" in another thread, I'm guessing you might not know about how to pause a vintage Tamagotchi. To pause a vintage Tamagotchi, go to the clock screen and hold both the left and right buttons. The words "SET" will pop up and you can then leave your Tamagotchi alone because while the clock is in set mode, all of its processes are halted. To unpause, simply press the left button and all processes will begin as normal. If you change the time to the correct one, your Tamagotchi's life will be extended by the hours it hasn't spent. Tamagotchis follow the clock so changing the time will change what they do since all of their actions follow a timed schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back