P2 Tamagotchi White eggshell

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrehistoricHero

Reaction score
I'm guessing these aren't very rare, but my best friend was looking through her stuff and she found an old tamagotchi. Now she's giving me the job to clean it up, put new batteries in (which she will pay for) and let me take care of it if we sorta do a trade. I'm just wondering, how rare is it? How can you clean tamagotchi's with dirt on them? And are the batteries still sold in stores for this kind of tamagotchi?

OMG A P2?! Sorry for caps, but that is extraordinarily rare. I have a P1 (even more rare) and I found it in my brother's closet.

Yes, those type of batteries are sold in stores, but where I live they are very expensive; about $6 per battery. I don't think you can open up the back until you get to the screen to clean the dirt out of it, and I wouldn't try, as long as you can actually see the screen. Breaking an extremely rare tama is... just a waste. <_< I wouldn't try it.

Wow?!? Really?! Well, I don't mean the dirt on the inside, I mean like the outside? Like would I use windex on a paper towel or like a wet wipe? And how "rare" like, price wise?

Don't use windex to clean the screen, that could damage it.

A damp (but not dripping/wet) cloth will work the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back