Paint sweet stuff your lovelies <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smallquailrooster

Reaction score
Maybe you've seen my old topic? It died, so I'm bringing it back again cuz it was so sweet and nice, and blah blah blah blah blah!!

1) Click this link.

2) Paint with the tools. Paint a picture that says something nice about another.

3) If you need help, ask me how.

4) Once you have finished your painting, click 'Save &amp; Send' , then click the link that says 'If you'd rather not send this painting to your friends, but would like a link anyway, click here'

5) Post the link here, maybe add some cute smileys and a little note with your post.

Don't spam. Limit the amount of posts that don't actually include a link to a picture they made.

Okay, here's one I made:

Click this! &lt;33

Maybe you've seen my old topic? It died, so I'm bringing it back again cuz it was so sweet and nice, and blah blah blah blah blah!!
1) Click this link.

2) Paint with the tools. Paint a picture that says something nice about another.

3) If you need help, ask me how.

4) Once you have finished your painting, click 'Save &amp; Send' , then click the link that says 'If you'd rather not send this painting to your friends, but would like a link anyway, click here'

5) Post the link here, maybe add some cute smileys and a little note with your post.

Don't spam. Limit the amount of posts that don't actually include a link to a picture they made.

Okay, here's one I made:

Click this! &lt;33
I love it~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back