Painted Neopets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever used a paintbrush on one of your Neopets?

• Yes, once

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, more than once

• No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. Go for something other than Baby. Baby Neopets are so disgustingly chibi, they make me barf. Then again, everything on Neo makes me sick. Eh, do as you please.

All 4 of my pets are painted, and some of the ones on my sides are, too. x3

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does it matter if your pets are painted? It doesn't prove anything 'sept your rich and snobby. :ph34r: check out monsea400. my pets wouldn't match their names if they were other colors. :)

Why does it matter if your pets are painted? It doesn't prove anything 'sept your rich and snobby. :unsure: check out monsea400. my pets wouldn't match their names if they were other colors. :blink:
That might offend sockmonk y`know :wacko:

I'm not a fan of Baby pets. SOmeare cute like the Lupe Baby andthe Aisha. The big heads scare me.

I wanna paint my Lenny Pirate, my Kougra Tyraninan and my Kyrii Halloween.

I paint my neopets because they are way too plain otherwise. Plus, when they are just normal, it makes you seem like a n00b.

Ristar - I don't know why, but I have always liked Baby Neopets.

I don't know, I may get more Neopoints, and get a Royal or a Darigan paintbrush, but I am not sure yet.

-DarkCore

I should have enough neopoints for a paint brush soon. You should paint one.

A tip for a lot of Neopoints fast:

If you get a rare item (a secret lab map piece for ex.), put it in the trading post. I got a easy 40,000 for a simple map piece. If you want all of the map pieces, this is actually a quick way to get them. Most users sell the whole map for 300,000 last time I checked (which was yesterday) if you find rare items for a cheap price there, you can get one map piece for 5,000 np occasionally, and sell it and get 40,000 for it if you are lucky.

I have some paintbrushes. I painted my pet once :angry: It was really cool

Ericathetama - You can't buy a map piece for 4,000, and sell it for 40,000. That's insane.

Lucky8 - What colour did you paint your neopet?

-DarkCore

I paint my neopets because they are way too plain otherwise.  Plus, when they are just normal, it makes you seem like a n00b.
Ristar - I don't know why, but I have always liked Baby Neopets.

I don't know, I may get more Neopoints, and get a Royal or a Darigan paintbrush, but I am not sure yet.

-DarkCore
I seen some classic older accounts with the basic shades of Neopet colours, though. They aren't N00bish.

Royal and Dargian pets are cool.

There is also an event where your pet will become a baby by a baby bruce.

EDIT:

https://rainbowpool.net/

Well, it can help you decied what pet of yours look great painted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I seen some classic older accounts with the basic shades of Neopet colours, though. They aren't N00bish.
Royal and Dargian pets are cool.

There is also an event where your pet will become a baby by a baby bruce.

EDIT:

https://rainbowpool.net/

Well, it can help you decied what pet of yours look great painted.
Most accounts with basic shades of colours are owned by n00bs because they cannot afford to buy paint brushes.

I am probably going to paint my Bruce baby whenever I get enough.

I dont agree with what you said, Many people arent n00bs, They just dont want to paint thier neopets.. I'm not a n00b and I dont.

Most accounts with basic shades of colours are owned by n00bs because they cannot afford to buy paint brushes.
I am probably going to paint my Bruce baby whenever I get enough.
Or people who make an account and never come back to it.

There are a ton of unused accounts there.

Mutants are cool. I like CD's one Mutant Kiko.

DC, your Bruce can also turn baby with some event; but that one is random.

Or people who make an account and never come back to it.
There are a ton of unused accounts there.

Mutants are cool. I like CD's one Mutant Kiko.

DC, your Bruce can also turn baby with some event; but that one is random.
Mmm yes, I have a Mutant Kiko on my 'spongbob241994' account.

I don't use that account anymore though.

Chances are, it probably won't turn baby. I am never lucky with that stuff. X_x'

Regards,

DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back