Pakka Pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, um, how did you come up with the name "Pakka Pets"? Did it just come to you when you were playing with Tamagotchis or other things?
It's not the most exciting story: I've wanted to make a modern take on Tamagotchi for a long time. In one of my early design documents I had the pets hatching from packages/boxes rather than eggs. (Since then we went back to eggs) The word Pakka means package or packet in Norwegian/Swedish, but sounds adorable in English, so it became their names. :)

Hey there! So nice to see you here, on TamaTalk! ;)
I'm not sure if you remember me, but I did contact you with a few questions about Pakka Pets sometime ago. :D
And you told me that the game should launch somewhat July-ish - what happened? I mean why is it going to be around November now? :<
It's great to see that you are trying to make just one in-game currency, this would be a super nice change after all those games that only wanted to make a profit on users. ;/ They always seemed to make super simple, not really nice items to buy for the in-game currency and then there were super cool stuff available to buy only for real money - so not cool! -.-
The influence of the Animal Crossing and Tamagotchi (and other well known games) is a great idea, I always enjoyed Easter Eggs etc. in games. :D
Keep up the great work and pleeeaaase, don't make us wait too long! :D

Btw, I already made a topic like this HERE ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back