Palace of Mirrors

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

animelover22

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone read it, and if you didn't watchout for spoilers, because I'm most likely going to spill out the whole entire book for you.

Basically, Cecilia Sutton is a girl 14 years of age. She has been told by Sir Stephen that she is the true Princess of Suala, and she has been given lessons from him everyday at nightfall secretly. Harper is her best friend whom she has known since they were village children. Harper is forced to play harp by his forcing mother, but he truly want to go to war, to follow in his dead father's footsteps. Cecilia is taken care of by her Nanny and she pretends to live a normal life. One night Cecilia decides to tell Harper about her being Princess of Suala. Nanny finds them and tells them that their cottage has been ransacked by horsemen and that Cecilia and Harper must flee to the capital of Suala so Cecilia can take the throne. They walk to Suala and get told by castle guards they need shoes to enter, so Harper plays his harp for pennies and Cecilia goes to the poor section to find shoes, when she finds out people are being forced to go to war. She runs back to find Harper and warn him, but he already knows. Cecilia goes and buys a needle and thread to stitch together shoes. Harper then teaches her how to play harp for the music competition. The next day the meet the so called Replacement Princess and tell her the truth.

You're going to have to read the book to find out what happens, because that was probably a little bit less then half of the story. If you read the book, what were your opinions on it? In my opinion, I loved this book. I was devastated when the book ended. I demand a sequal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back