Panic! at the disco

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlechibikiki

Reaction score
It has been FOREVER! I can wait until their new CD comes out. They keep changing the dates and stuff.

March 25th...I already made a topic like this...but...whatever!
Oh, whoops XD. I didnt see anything like that in the last like 2 pages.

Swweet, that's my BFF's birthday.

Never mind. I just called it Pretty.Odd. since that's the title. But like...how hyped are you!?

They all have to be as good as Nine in the Afternoon.

Never mind. I just called it Pretty.Odd. since that's the title. But like...how hyped are you!?
They all have to be as good as Nine in the Afternoon.
Yeah. I hope so.

anyways...Im kind of sad, Because they dropped the exclamation mark in their name!! =[ so now they're just Panic At The Disco. .

It has been FOREVER! I can wait until their new CD comes out. They keep changing the dates and stuff.
Hha, just be patient. My CHem changed the date for LOTMS like, 5 times and that made people upset, ahah. I still remember the ads for it too.

bamcr

Ugh..I know right! The ! was their uniquness. I think FOB and Panic should go on tour together. That would be awesome.

But yeah...their concerts must be amazing. I've seen a video.

Ugh..I know right! The ! was their uniquness. I think FOB and Panic should go on tour together. That would be awesome.
Before I knew better, I thought FOB was Panic! once. xDD

Heh...nice. I knew the difference. But they have that funky-circus thing going on.

Love Las Vegas. That's where they get their inspiration....I bet.

I watched a ton of their clips from a Denver venue, and it was awesome.

If FOB and PATD went on tour together, I would do anything humanly possible to see it. Anything.

I saw them at Leeds Festival. Didn't like it at all.

And to the post above, They both performed at Leeds Festival Last Year, so technically they both went on Tour (Since there is two festivals on at the same time, and they performed at both)

My friend said that FOB and Panic! Have some sort of association or something. Not sure if it's true or not.
Yeah. Panic's on Pete's label. We should all start a band and get signed to Decaydance.

Or FBR. FBR rox my socks off.

And yes...I would kill if FOB and Panic went on tour together. I would kill for the tickets, I mean.

Latest posts

Back