panic at the disco

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarheart

Reaction score
i never thought they were good but i listened to a song it was like blah blah *skreechy voice* blah can the song waz i write sins not tragedies ugg who eles thinks panic at the disco sucks

Last edited by a moderator:
Panic is one the best bands around, I respect your opinion. But please don't offend them.

They don't suck, they are one of the best bands at the moment. So i'd be careful what I say if i was you. Or else you wil become a public enem

but MCR is strage too -.- just cuz i think that dosent mean u can be rude to me

Panic is one the best bands around, I respect your opinion. But please don't offend them.
All thanks to me! Anyways, I love PATD...they're awesomely amazing....

Everyone, please remember to be respectful of one another's opinions.

I haven't heard many songs by Panic at the Disco, but my friend used to be a huge fan of them. *shrugs*

One thing I do know about them is that they used to be called "Panic! At the Disco" but just recently they removed the exclamation point so now they are just "Panic at the Disco". Random tidbit, idk.

Once again, we all have are own opinions and may disagree with someone, but when we do, we need to do it in a mature and respectful manner.

Chatterbox

Everyone, please remember to be respectful of one another's opinions.
I haven't heard many songs by Panic at the Disco, but my friend used to be a huge fan of them. *shrugs*

One thing I do know about them is that they used to be called "Panic! At the Disco" but just recently they removed the exclamation point so now they are just "Panic at the Disco". Random tidbit, idk.

Once again, we all have are own opinions and may disagree with someone, but when we do, we need to do it in a mature and respectful manner.

Chatterbox
thank you im just not into that typ of band i think o_O

Latest posts

Back