parakeets...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchitamagotchi

Reaction score
well, I have two. One a boy, and one a girl. The boy is about 2 years old. the girl is about a couple months. the boy's name is Tweets, and the girls name is Hoppy. They likey each other. But, they fly all the time

but I have ONE question:

With parakeets, if they fly too much when you take them out, are they scared, or do they want exercise? I think they just want exercise, but what is it?

Please do not triple post begging people to answer your question. I don't have any parakeets, but if you ask me I think your birds are probably just excited.

I have a Cockatiel not a parakeet. His name is Peeky Pie and he is 8 months old.

Answer to your question: I think Parakeets would just want to excercise. They should daily. Its normal. I would think if they were scared they would stay inside their cage...

Hope I helped :(

*SM*

No, I only have a cat and a dog.

My friend 'lost' 3 of his parekeets outside. He's so stupid. >.>

[SIZE=9pt]Triple posting was unneccesary.[/SIZE]

Please try to wait patiently for somebody to respond.

Parakeet Help

This site above has many facts abot Parakeets.

But I agree with GotchiGirl96- they sound nothing but a little wound up and excited. :D

Noting bad to worry about.

-Rachel

I have a parakeet ^.^ Her name is Skye and I've had her for a year as of May 29th. I'm not sure exactly how old she is. I got her when she was really young though.

I have a Cockatiel not a parakeet. His name is Peeky Pie and he is 8 months old.  

Answer to your question: I think Parakeets would just want to excercise. They should daily. Its normal. I would think if they were scared they would stay inside their cage...

Hope I helped ^_^

*SM*
that's what I supposed, and the reason why is cuz

When I grow up, my best friend and I want to own an animal hotel. And I have LOTS of animals at my house right now, and I just need to know all the info I need. Because if somebody brings a dog to me, and says, hi. I would like to do some things on my own, so can you watch my dog?" "sure!" so I will, then it dies. I REALLY don't want that to happen

[SIZE=9pt]Triple posting was unneccesary.[/SIZE]Please try to wait patiently for somebody to respond.

Parakeet Help

This site above has many facts abot Parakeets.

But I agree with GotchiGirl96- they sound nothing but a little wound up and excited. ;)

Noting bad to worry about.

-Rachel
okay, I am sorry. I just NEED to know

But thank you. I am bookmarking that page :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back