Paramore & tupac

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mametchi_luver

Reaction score
Paramore is ultimatly my favorite band. We are broken is an awesome song as well as when it rains

2pac is the only raper (does that spell raper like a rapist i forgot how to spell it) i like my favorite song by him is last one breathing

note i made this for ppl who like different kinds of music

what do you like by theses ppl

Also if u dont like these ppl dont reply with hate mail i dont want you to get bad karma points

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE PARAMORE.

And yeah, I do like different kinds of music too.

Paramore and Leona Lewis... you wouldn't call them similar. xD

I love Paramore! Seeing them in 4 days omg <3

I also like uh, Miley Cyrus and I guess they're different ahahah. But my gosh I also like some screamo music which isn't really what Paramore do unless you count My Heart. Ahaha.

:)

i love last one breathing by tupac

stress, but buster free, enimies give me reason to be the last motha f****r breathing

^^ Green Day and Nirvana are in your signature. -Worships-

And yes omg that's my favourite Paramore song hehe <3

ALSO I LOVE KE$HA who isn't really like anyone haha she's so cool :)

i only no tik tok by ke$ha

no offence but i Cannot stand her. shes annoying to me. GREEN DAY ROCK there the best band ever. besides paramore

I love Paramore, my favorite song probably being Sunday Bloody Sunday, at least at the moment (maybe because my boyfriend's band covered it at their last show? :]).

Uh favorite band ever? Probably either All Time Low or Underoath. Or Bayside.

Well I like rap and I also like alternative, so I guess you could say that I like different things.

Latest posts

Back