Parent?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunbeam522

Reaction score
When you get another tama baby when does the parent leave? <_< :angry:

I think the tama go to tamatown I hop that helps yue <_<

I think the tama go to tamatown I hop that helps yue <_<
She's asking when it leaves, not where it goes.

2 midnights after the baby is born, it will leave. After 1 night, you can try making the parent leave early by setting the time to 11:59pm, leave the lights on and wait 1 minute. If this works successfully, you will see the parent wake up and face the baby. The screen will be frozen for about 3 minutes, then the parent will say something to the baby and then fly up into the air. After a few secnds, you'll be able to work the tamagotchi normally. After the parent has left, you can set the time to the parents wake-up time and start taking care of the baby!

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

When you get another tama baby when does the parent leave? <_< :angry:
The parent leaves after 24 hours. You can visit it in tamatown! Just enter the code given when you click on the parent in the family book :eek:

[SIZE=14pt]If you wish to visit your Newly founded Parent just go to the Book Icon,[/SIZE]

Choose "FAMILY",

And Then Choose "PARENT".

After that is done choose the Parent you wish to see and Hit the Middle Button (B Button) until you get to the Password screen.

Write down the password and type it in when you are asked to input it in when you click on the Parents House.

Good Luck!

:D A NEW ITACHI :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back