parents' house -- what's up with the phone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoot

Reaction score
Hi all - I've now got a G2 tama toddler, and we're on our first visit to Tamatown. Thought we'd drop in to visit mummy, who appears to have taken on the form of a sofa (lol).

There's a phone on the table, ringing and ringing. The cursor shows you can click on it, but nothing happens (other than a baby showing up and talking on another phone...).

So my question is: if you don't have a cell phone in your inventory already (I *do* have one), is it intended that you take this one to add to your inventory? Is that why it looks as though I should be able to do something with it? :)

As far as I know you can't do anything with it. I also find it strange that it seems like you can click on it but than nothing happens, but i have not discovered anything you can do with it. Then again I also already have the cell phone as well so who knows.

My friend Naia, discovered that if u do it long enough this guy comes up and it's a yellow ball on the line

Naia calls it "Okimoy" :mimitchi: :D

Yes its weird only once i clicked only 1 time and the weird guy came up (its a marutchi) and now just nothing happenes!! You should be able to click on it though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back