Parents!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cat lover

Reaction score
I just reseted my v3 tama. I'm currently on my 4th generation. But I can only see my parent and my great grandparent. Where is my grandparent. On my other v3 tama I'm on my 2nd generation but I can't see my parent at all. When I click on the family, I only here the cancel beep. Please help, where have all the parents gone? When I haven't reseted my tama I was on my generation 36 but I could only see my three latest parents, where have all the others one gone? Please reply! :blink: :D :angry: :blink:

Well....I cant really help you. Something VERY similar happened to me. I was on the thrid generation and it showed I had no grandparent! It showed my parent, but not my grandparent. It made the cancel beep as well and that was that.

Sorry that I didn't answer your question, but I just wanted to let you know its not only happened to you.

hey um it ALWAYS HAPPENS! Don't worry, it is TOTALLY NORMAL! I repeat: TOTALLY NORMALL! It happens to everyone!

Yea me too the parent list only fits your previous three only. Like if you are on generation 20 it will show the parent or generations 19,18 and 17.

you cant see your parents in it because it is a teenager or above. you will be able to see them when you are a baby or a child, but somehow you cant see them when you are a teenager or an adult. that happened to me too.

that happend to me too....on my first generation I tried to go to my grandparent's house but it kept giving me the cancel as for the parents did I do something wrong?...... :kusatchi:

maybe you should type the code in at tamatown.com ,you now the code you get from the parents when they leave.oh and why do you have two V3s?hey reply to me at ryanpulliam :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back