Paris Hilton In Jail AGAIN!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't fair if a celebratity does a crime, they get let off easy.

Like her "ailment" that got her 45 days of hous arrest.

I mean her house is probably the size of planet X.

They finally took her back to court and made her finally

Go back to court then into jail, AGAIN!

Well I guess you get that when ur a cleb.

Abby

[SIZE=21pt]Um......CM i don't think you need to be that mean but anyway.....she so deserves it. :) [/SIZE]

she did deserve it but i thought being placed under house arrest after 3 days was stupid

i mean while she's in house arrest she still has all the luxuries of a celebrity...yet the non'celebrity people dont get that

thats right just because she wasnt eating or sleeping she gets sent back home to her mommy and spoiled life

hopefully her time in jail wil teach her a lesson in life, life isn't all diamands and money.

~BB

Somehow I doubt she would care if she knew she was hated by a bunch of kids online.

As for what Tamagirl_Desy said, I completely agree. Crying over being put in jail doesn't make you a wimp and it's really immature of the people who call her that and think that of her.

You guys may not like her, but all you've seen of her is on TV. Yes, she parties. Yes, she's spoiled. But do you have to deal with her personally? No. Quit judging her for the things she does and stop with the meaningless insults.
*agrees*

I agree with SK.

Quit judging her for the things she does and stop with the meaningless insults.

I hate her, she is a spoiled brat. These people have given her a big break to get out of jail, because if she was not a celebrity (which by the way I don't even know what she is famous) her sorry butt would be in jail for the whole 42 days, or even longer.

Also, poor little Paris had a plan to try and get out of jail faster, so she didn't sleep or eat. This sounds like something I would do when I was 5 to get out of going on a time out. Seriously Paris, grow up. There are more important things that are going on in the world like poverty and wars and stuff, and everyone is sick of you being in the headlines for being a goody goody.

Paris should do something better in her spare time than make crappy music that no one likes and knows is fake, find a way to stop drinking, and even better try to not don't drink and drive. (But it really doesn't matter because they don't leave her in jail anyways)

So lastly before I'm done my little Paris hatered post thing, I know I would be crying if I had to go to jail too, but I would know what I had done was wrong, and would serve the full required sentance and not try to fake sick to get out of it.

Sorry for all the hatred, but she should learn to take punishment like a normal person.. I know she's a normal person, but I guess the court or whatever doesn't, if they don't leave her in jail like they would anyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think she deserves a jail sentance because of what she did or because you don't like her? There is a big difference.

I agree with Tamagirl_Desy.

She deserved her 45 day jail sentence for what she did. And though I absolutely loathe her, I do feel sort of bad for her. But still, she deserved it nonetheless.

Well I don't have nothing against Paris Hilton or her flunky Nicole Richie. xDD I'm not going to be like "I hate her". Actually she's funny on the show Simple Life. She's pretty cool and funny to me. And the most immature thing you could do is stop down to her level.

Paris Hilton may be a "Fool" but she's a human and still having feelings. And I know some of you aren't calling her wimps, how would you feel if you were locked behind bars for 45 days? I bet some of you wouldn't even take a day. You'd probably cry yourself sick, and you would come out with a different attitude.

However I do think it's unfair how non-celebrity people go to jail when they do something bad the people without a thought, but when a celebrity goes to jail they have to think about. :mellow:

Saying I hate her and such doesn't do you no good either. However I will say she deserves it. Everyone is different, and she's not like abusive..

I don't think it would be funny if she saw this topic.. Besides, like she would randomly go on a tamagotchi site, and dig through this forum. And some are you acting like a bunch of idiots calling her wimpy.. She might think we're losers, and have no life to sit up and talk negative about her, seriously.

In conclusion if you don't like her, then don't listen to her. It's not like you're being forced to see her.

End of my words.

Well.. "That's Hot!" -Paris Hilton

Lol Yeah I'd say shes getting what she deserves.But what I don't get is how come her parents don't just bail her out! Lol they have enough money to. O.O

I guess her parents are getting sick of her too. XD
There is no bail price, she HAS to go to jail. There is no other way, the judge made it so there wasn't a way she could get out, GO JUDGE!!!!!

I'm glad she's in jail. Maybe one of the crazy guys in jail will rape and kill her...finally.
You want someone to rape and kill her! you need to see a psychologist....

Yay she's in jail! She needs to grow up and stop living off her mom and dad's money. She is a wimp. SHe'll never make it into the real world.

I'm glad she's in jail. Maybe one of the crazy guys in jail will rape and kill her...finally. 

-C.M.
Nobody deserves to be raped or killed, no matter how bad they are.

I think she deserved to go to jail, she will be in an all women prision.

I do feel sorry for her though I'd be devastated if I had to go to jail with the kind of people she is in with and will probably get bullied because she's a celebrity and has alot of money or something.

A while ago on an episode of the simple life she seemed to of grown up alot, it was Nicole who was the spoilt brat. That was one of the only episodes I have seen though.

Yay she's in jail! She needs to grow up and stop living off her mom and dad's money. She is a wimp. SHe'll never make it into the real world.
She probably has alot of money she's earned herself. She has autobiographies (I think) & perfumes etc etc.

I don't want to start a fight with what I'm about to say but I feel as if I should get my point across:

Paris is famous for no reason. She's done nothing to deserve to be famous. Every day many people go to jail but we don't put them in the covers of the news, in magazines, etc. Why should we care if she goes to jail?

I don't mean to be Mrs.Heartless but I want to get my point across.

I don't want to start a fight with what I'm about to say but I feel as if I should get my point across:
Paris is famous for no reason. She's done nothing to deserve to be famous. Every day many people go to jail but we don't put them in the covers of the news, in magazines, etc. Why should we care if she goes to jail?

I agree completely.

What's so funny about crying? Have you guys never seen someone cry before? We all do it. I know I cry, and would hate if someone thought I was a wimp because of it.

If Paris can't do the time, she shouldn't do the crime.

I don't think it is right to feel sorry for her because she drove while drunk. She knows it's illegal but still did it. She's going to jail and hopefully being behind bars will really teach her to turn away from a life of crime and go down the right path.

Even so, nobody should be wishing death or anything on her because she is still a human being with feelings and that is really a terrible thing to say.

~Dee

She's famous because she's rich. She practically bought her fame. She just gets her singles published because she needs an excuse to be famous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back