Part of the world.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in southern California ^^

I like it here a lot. The weather is pretty good.

But I'd also like to live in Michigan, my birthplace.

Or maybe the Philippines because I am Pinay and I love some things they have there.

El Paso, Texas.

It's really dry here x_x but I'm used to it. Plus, the people are really friendly here.

Australia ♥

Its so hot at the moment, but hopefully the drought will clear up..

Maryland, US.

Ehh, I actually love it here. It's peaceful.

I would LOVE to live in England. It would be nice to visit my dad's home country :]

I live in Queensland Australia, and i love it here but i would love to live in Tokyo Japan, i go there in July ^^ SQUEE!

I live in Australia. I love everything about here and I never want to move anywhere else. Australia is my one and only home :)

I live in southern California ^^I like it here a lot. The weather is pretty good.

But I'd also like to live in Michigan, my birthplace.

Or maybe the Philippines because I am Pinay and I love some things they have there.
Yeah. So Cal weather is amazing. I miss it so bad. Days are...perfect. In Texas the weather right now is oh-kay. It was...snowing a week ago. And melted a day later. Apparently, here, where I live, it gets really hot during summer. Something to (not) look forward too.

Although, I really want to live in New York City, or Europe. The UK actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back