Parting you hair!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I part my hair to the left just to prove the lady in the salon wrong because she said I couldn't train my hair to lay that way.

My parting has always been on the left hand side. Last time I went for a cut, the stylist gave me a long, low side fringe and a really deep parting - so far to the left it felt like it was hovering above my left ear... :)

I didn't get along with the side fringe - it kept flopping in my eyes and blinding me at inconvenient moments so I am growing it out.

My part is on the left side. It used to be straight down the middle (referred to as the "butt cut" by my dad, lol) but I got tired of it and decided to part it down the side instead. I have to say I like it much better. :D

At first it was middle, when I was a very small kid.

It's been getting further and further to the right since. x3 I'm getting some side bangs cut in a couple of weeks, too, so even more right-parting for me. The last time I cut them myself and I ended up wearing it up with bobby pins for a good while. xDD My hair doesn't grow very fast and I screwed up pretty majorly.

My hair parts on my left. Farish left, kind of aligned with the outer side of my left eye. xD x How my bangs are cut, and what my hair looks like.

x You can see how my hair parts better in that picture. xP

And I need to clean out my Photobucket. ._.

~Mew

I don't part it. My hair parts however it feels like parting that day.

I think it's a little to the left, though. That's where it tends to want to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back