Partner >.<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkyStar

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]my gosh... okies well my friend and i decided that our tamas should mate. we already connected so much that we are now, well partners. we are the right age, only about hours of age difference and the matchmaker came already! so what do i do? &gt;.&lt;[/SIZE]

Eventually they will mate but if if you don't want to wait let the matchmaker get it married. :wacko:

Eventually they will mate but if if you don't want to wait let the matchmaker get it married. :wacko:
[SIZE=8pt]there is 4 hearts besides my tama's partner. garentee they'll mate right? thankies for your help.^^[/SIZE]

Yeah pretty much. Keep connecting, and eventually fireworks will come flying up, and you will mate :)

Ive had bad experiences though...

I was connecting, and you know how sometimes one connects, and the other doesnt? Well thats what happened.. And of all the times I connected, this time it had to be the one where they married!! So one had a baby, while the other didnt!! haha coinsedental!(SP?)

//Haze

I was connecting, and you know how sometimes one connects, and the other doesnt? Well thats what happened.. And of all the times I connected, this time it had to be the one where they married!! So one had a baby, while the other didnt!! haha coinsedental!(SP?)
//Haze
That same thing has happened to me too. It was quite annoying. :)

[SIZE=8pt]my gosh... okies well my friend and i decided that our tamas should mate. we already connected so much that we are now, well partners. we are the right age, only about hours of age difference and the matchmaker came already! so what do i do? &gt;.&lt;[/SIZE]
Deny the matchmaker, and keep connecting with your friend's tama. Eventually they will mate.

:) :( :(

just keep connecting them till a heart comes, or u can buy honey (love potion) in the store and then use that to mate them faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back