Passing Out

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me, no.

But in 2007 at the Remembrance Day service at school Aydin fainted onto Annie's lap.

Annie pushed him off and he fell onto the floor with a BANG! x3

I almost passed out from anxiety at a regional spelling bee. But I got my word right (sevruga) .

I passed out this morning XDD

I was so tired, and I was standing in my closet looking for some school clothes. I got really dizzy, and down I went. My knee and leg is all scraped because I landed on a playpen thing I got for my hamster, and other things..

I don't think I pass out... but everything gets black a lot when I'm walking around my house, and I have to clutch something and stand still until it goes away..

I passed out, conveniently, in the emergency room.

Nicole and her brother had been tubing on the lake [i was on vacation with them] and she thought she had sprained her elbow, so we went to the ER and checked her in. We stayed for about an hour and a half, and I was complaining to her about being really hungry and thirsty as her mom was checking her out. She was signing the very last line on the document when I told Nicole that I was getting dizzy, and I passed out on her mom and a nurse. xD

They caught me, put me in a wheel chair, and took me right back to the room that we had just been in, separated by a curtain from an old woman that was throwing up, by the way.. And we stayed for another hour and a half while I ate nasty hospital food and chugged some milk and they checked my blood pressure and blood sugar a million times before they let me leave, and her mom had to sign even more papers, and then we got Taco Bell and Nicole and I went back to her lake house with matching hospital bands! :3

It was funny, though, because after that, Nicole and her mom made me take a water bottle everywhere and were shoving food at me all the time. And they still do, every time I go with them to the lake so I don't pass out on the water and drown. Haha.

I've passed out before.

I was reading this good book and I was sitting on the couch for hours. I just finished the book, and I was going to get a drink. I got up, and then everything started spinning, and then it was spinning so fast that I didn't know what was going on. Everything went black, and then I fell onto the floor for what felt like a couple seconds. I really didn't know how long because I didn't look at the clock or anything. I ended up telling my mom and she even took me to the hospital and stuff. It turns out that I'm fine. So yay. =]

This was all about 1 or 2 years ago.

My sister and I have passed out before.

My sister fainted in a church and was sent home early.

Me?... it was when I felt I was going to starve because I was sick. :p

Wow. Speaking of which I almost passed out yesterday. Our pool cover had been taken off and was in the basement. It was moldy and I felt veryy weak. By the time I got upstairs I was almost crawling. I collapsed. Not to mention I was home alone. o_o

I passed out yesterday, in fact

We were doing a test in PE where they're playing a tape and it beeps (they use it for the Police and Fire Brigade). When it beeps you have to run and get there before it beeps again, the gap getting progressively smaller between beeps. I was doing really well.. But then suddenly I pulled out (which is what you're meant to do, you can go as soon as you need to) and felt really sick.. I was dizzy and then got taken to the Medical room- where I had to sit for two and a half hours until they finally called my parents!- and sort of crashed on the bed in there for a while..

I'm at home today, that's how sick I got from it D:

I pass out whenever I look at a really big building. I think it's an extreme case of vertigo.

I don't think I pass out... but everything gets black a lot when I'm walking around my house, and I have to clutch something and stand still until it goes away..
That's happened to me lots of times before. Like, when I stand up, I become all weird and funny. XD

i passed out twice that i can remember... once i was standing in church and everything went black and i just collapsed... the other time i was at baton practice... it was in a fire hall and it smelled like gasoline. we had to do a billion two turns and i got really dizzy. i fell over and nearly got hit with a baton.

I passed out when I was about 9 in class. It was horrible and I had to leave school, I didn't want to because it was on field day...

My teacher, who is diabetic, told us the story of how she almost died in school.

She had one of those diabetes attacks, I forget what theyre called. Her teacher thought she was just being weird, so she was sent to the computer lab, where she passed out, and about an hour later, her mother came.

At school, girls were gettting needles around 7 months ago, and I was scared, and I had my needle arm all tense, and I got the needle, and I screamed in pain, but then it wasn't that bad. 10 minutes after I got the needle, I started to feel dizzy back at class, and I passed out. When I woke up, everyone was eating lunch, and I was sitting in my teacher's comfortable chair. I passed out for 1 whole hour! it was just a side-affect to the needle, because I havent been eating a lot lately, so the teacher and the nurces didn't do much about it. I later learned I get REALLY nervous around needles, and I pass out if I don't have someone to talk to. o_O

EDIT: I passed out for 56 seconds, and just found out I just fell asleep. o.0

Well, on Saturday, my dad was working, and he went into the storage room at the store, and I stood near the fish with nothing to sit on for 10 minutes. I was by the fish, and so I started to feel all queasy and nauseous and too weak to blow a bubble in my gum, so I just told dad to drop me off at my mums work, and after I had a yogurt drink and some cheesecake, I finally had enough strength to blow a bubble. I was SOOO close to passing out, and I blame it all on the salmon! >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
lol same here^^

I remember one day I was about to pass out on the bus stop...........I nearly fell over and was only able to see black and NOTHING ELSE..........but that was back in '07

Erm... there was 1 time I passed out, but I can't remember much.

When I was 7, I was climbing this HUGE pine tree with my bro and my friend Brandon. His dad and my dad were waiting on the ground below. I was climbing up really high, and I got to the very top branches, when I saw the ground. (Now, at that time I was EXTREMELY afraid of heights, but now I'm not) I was totally scared, and started to climb down, but the first branch I stepped on was covered in sap. I slipped. I tried to grab onto a branch, but they all slipped out of my hands. (I was like, 40 stories up or something, I can't clearly remember. All that I know is that I was SUPER high off the ground.) I plummeted toward the ground like a stone. Somewhere in the middle of it all, I just fainted. I continued to fall, and just as I was about to hit the ground (and almost break my leg), Brandon's dad caught me. All I remember is waking up to the familer yellow walls of my room.

Scary, huh?

I've nearly fainted a few times:

I got really mad at this idiot boy who kept making fun of my name, and I wasn't feeling that great anyway, and I nearly fainted in front of him. For a few seconds afterwards I had to lean against the lockers and try and peel myself off them because I felt like I'd been drained of my strengh all of a sudden (which was lucky for him, and maybe lucky for me). He asked me if I was OK and told me to make sure that my tie wasn't on too tight, and I made a slightly bewildered (It was the last thing I ever expected him to say) reply of "but it isn't..." and he left me because he was late for his lesson(and so was I.). He's never irritated me since.

I also nearly passed out when I had 'flu(at the end of last year. you may have noticed that was the week I posted the most) because I wasn't eating anything because I didn't feel hungry. My sister actually made me eat something eventually (Despite my protests about not feeling hungry) The most annoying bit about being that ill was that I felt really weak and tired and for couple of days, I wasn't thinking clearly and decided I would be better to go to school on Monday. :D

Staring at a first aid poster makes me feel sick.(would be an almost funny irony if I fainted looking at it because then people would have to look at it to work out how to help me)

Tama :blink: Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back