PASSWORDS AREN'T WORKING

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lide84

Reaction score
I have just got tamagotchis but i have been to Tamatown and received passwords but when i input the password into my Tamagotchi it says error. Why is this

It is also happening the other way around

I have donated 5000p to the king and received my password but cannot enter the castle at Tamatown

Can anyone tell me why

am i doing something wrong

(does it have anything to do with the user login name at the start?)

Yes. On Tama Town, you have to put in the username on your V3 toy, or else it doesn't work.

`Jade

Thanks

but i have now tried my user name and My Tama's name but

King code still doesn't work

and no other code works on my tama either

Help!!

Okay, first off, make sure the username you put in was right. If you forgot what it was (not trying to be rude) go into your Tama's stats, and hit the a button 5 times. It should have a five-letter or less word under the word Username. When you go on TamaTown enter that (I do it all in capitals). Then try entering the code to the king, and codes you get there onto your Tama etc. it should work. Otherwise I don't know what you could do...

P.S. not meant to be rude, but you may have copied the password to the king wrong.

That's alright your not being rude

There is a possiblity i wrote it wrong but i'm sure i double checked i'll try the capitals idea

Thanks heaps

It's all good now

i had a space in front of my user name

i just kept trying different things and i got my ring

Thanks for all your help everyone

i'm a very happy person now!!

heheeh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back