Passwords for Corner Shop-series games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet! thanks! now i can enter them when i get a DS for X-mas

See Chamamechi

TAMAGO3739

https://www.joepetrow.com/tamapass.htm

*binary: we've tested this code on the English-language Corner Shop 3 game, and unfortunately it doesn't work. It seems to be only for the Japanese-language version of this game.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I love the new ones, can a Guide put them in with the first post

Can someone please first tell us which DS game the code provided by joepet is for?

Can someone please first tell us which DS game the code provided by joepet is for?
By the looks of it; Corner Shop 3.

Wikipedia entry on Corner Shop 2;

Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop 2 is a simulation video game published and developed by Namco Bandai for the Nintendo DS handheld video game console. It is the sequel to Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop, also released for the Nintendo DS. It will be later followed by Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop 3.

Wikipedia entery for - Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2

Last edited by a moderator:
This is extremely helpful, thanks a bunch JAY.

Now I can finally get that turkey! <3

You're all welcome. Also thank you Binary for editing my post and saying they are not for tamagotchis.

I'll have the 'not working' CS2 codes hopefully fixed by later today...

I guess if nothing's wrong, there has to be no edits. Guides - those CS3 codes can be edited into the first post.

Can I post some Party On! Unlockables?

I guess if nothing's wrong, there has to be no edits. Guides - those CS3 codes can be edited into the first post.Can I post some Party On! Unlockables?
Since CS3 hasn't been released yet, any codes for it can not be confirmed to work.

Tamagotchi Party On! information should go in the Stuff We Play forum.

Thanks Binary! I remember hearing about a DS tamagotchi game in Japan. Is that CS3? It was called Ninji-Venture (I think.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back