Passwords for e-tamago

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, as most of you are already enjoying this new section, I decided to make a topic where we can collect codes for accessing e-tamago.Remember we're talking about the entama/cho Jinsei Enjoy (not the V3!!!). An entama is one of the latest Japanese Tamagotchis that staretd the idea of connecting to computers.

The site is https://e-tamago.com/pc/flash/tamago.html

When you arrive there to enter you need to enter a password.

Passwords (extracted from my log - view signature)
I think we've got nearly all the characters!

In Mamezoku we have:

Mamepetchi

Young Mimitchi

Young Mametchi

Young Robotchi

Mametchi

Mimitchi

Zukyutchi

Tensaitchi

We're missing Mamebotchi, Ringotchi, Robotchi, Maidotchi and Marotchi.

Maybe I looked wrong, I thought we had Mamebotchi.

In Memezoku we have:

Memepetchi

Memebotchi

Young Memetchi

Kurumetchi

Togetchi

Memetchi

Shimashimatchi

Furawatchi

Ponitchi

Makiko

We're missing Ichigotchi, Hinotamatchi, and Tosakatchi.

In Kuchizoku we have:

Kuchipotchi

Kuchipetchi

Young Dorotchi

Nikatchi

Young Kuchipatchi

Kuchipatchi

Yattatchi

Minotchi

We're missing Oniontchi, Tarakotchi, Sebinetchi and Pukatchi.

In Hatenazoku we have:

Meganetchi

Getatchi

Okutchi

Ohigetchi

Shirupurutchi

Rakugotchi

Nekutaitchi

Kabukitchi

Ashitchi

We have all of them!!

So, basically the characters we need passwords for would be Mamebotchi, Ringotchi, Robotchi, Maidotchi, Marotchi, Ichigotchi, Hinotamatchi, Tosakatchi, Oniontchi, Tarakotchi, Sebinetchi and Pukatchi. That's 11 altogether. Too bad I didn't get Ichigotchi instead of the Young Memetchi I have right now on my Entama. Lol. I love Young Memetchi!!

B) :eek: :huh: :huh: I really wish I knew Japanese. Could I translate everything with bablefish?

I there an english version? If so, could ya please tell me? Thanx. I don't think Japan should just keep everything to them selves sometimes. Share it with the World! Translation! (No Offence)

:hitodetchi: :angry: Harry Potter Forever :angry: :huh:

:wacko: :( :wub: :wacko: I really wish I knew Japanese. Could I translate everything with bablefish? I there an english version? If so, could ya please tell me? Thanx. I don't think Japan should just keep everything to them selves sometimes. Share it with the World! Translation! (No Offence)

:) ^_^ Harry Potter Forever :furawatchi: :gozarutchi:
Well they think that Only japanese people buy them because they sell them in japan ONLY.

Haneotchi (not to be confused with hanekotchi, this is a male character)

i got a uratama i live in japan and it doesent work well some anyway if you are wondering y am i righting in english its cause im half american

What don't you think works well about the uratama?

(gorgeous-zoku) Daiyatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
12272501187400 (UraMamekutchi Mame-Child)
I used that password,it dosen't let me in.

Any ways I got more!

Yattatchi (Not a bad adult)

Okutchi (Secret Hatenazoku child)

Zukyutchi (Style Mamezoku Male Adult)

Yattatchi (Kindness Kuchizoku Female Adult)

Mamebotchi (Mamezoku Male Child)

Young Mametchi (Good Mamezoku Male Teen)

they dont work for me ;)

o nvm i was using another one?? i clicked ur link and it worked thanx

wow that tamatown is so much better than ours why cant ours be like that? :huh: ;) im jealous

why do they also have much more tamagotchis then we do?
Well they are the home of the tamagotchi's. Japan has better ideas 4 tama's tha's why.

the codes are great thank u everybody!! :nazotchi: :angry:

for the codes they were great

and to anybody who wants to know about e-tamago it the better japenese version of tamatown. and tfor the entama it a better version of the v3.

I love the passes! Thanks! Now I even know that my favirote tama's name is Kurumetchi! It looks like gozarutchi though..Thanks! I wish I can read japanese. :p :)

I love the passes! Thanks! Now I even know that my favirote tama's name is Kurumetchi! It looks like gozarutchi though..Thanks! I wish I can read japanese. :p :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back