Passwords!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toyotaspeed

Reaction score
hI,i JUST GOT A tama and I went on tamatown and the passwords dont work!it says error! :unsure: :D :lol:

hI,i JUST GOT A tama and I went on tamatown and the passwords dont work!it says error! :unsure:   :D   :lol:
Which version did you get? Tamatown doesn't work for all 3 versions. Does your tamagotchi have an antenna on the left side?

*~Tamagotchi~*

Last edited by a moderator:
When you go to TamaTown, you need to type in the EXACT username you made up for you Tamagotchi V3. If not, you will get wrong passwords that won't work on YOUR Tama. :hitodetchi: Good Luck! :angry:

~Tama-Love~

my username was smart and my tama's name was SUBY

should it be in capital letters?

The TamaTown login is not case sensitive. If you're absolutely sure your username (not tama name) is "smart", then SMART, smart, SmArT, or any variation thereof should work.

Mine definitely has a small aerial on the left hand side and the passwords say error for me too. Why would they have a passwords section if they don't work?

Passwords never work if you debug your tamagotchi. Check your username. Or just check if you are typing in the codes correctly.

make sure u type in the right username.

make sure u punch in the password correctly.

and finally this is in the wrong section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back