Passwords

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanagotchi

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me, why sometimes when i get my passwords and i enter them into my V3 or Tamatown, they don't always work?

It's either you entered the username uncorrectly, or you mistaken it for your tamagotchi's name. Make sure it is your username. If you forgot your username, go to the first button by pressing the A button, then press the B button. Keep on pressing the B button untill you see the big word "Username" on your screen. Then you can go back on TamaTown. Make sure that you didn't use another friend's username instead of yours! Also, make sure that it is all spelled correctly. Keep all the letters uppercase and maybe you'll have the item that belongs to that password soon :furawatchi:

Good luck <_< !

//TamaPATCHI

Can anyone tell me, why sometimes when i get my passwords and i enter them into my V3 or Tamatown, they don't always work?
You should wriye the passwords down on the instruction sheet or another piece of paper, so you don't forget!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back