Patapatchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix_Kit

Reaction score
Hey there.

Just wondering if I'm caring for my tama well.

He grew into a teen this morning, a Patapatchi to be more exact.

So am I doing well? I don't know if there is some chart to show care/characters....

Any help would be great!

Thanks!

Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 Character Chart.- I can see your's is a Version 3 because you can't get patapatchi on Version 1 or 2!And, I don't think there is any good or bad teens, but patapatchi is cute, so keep up the good work!

~Rey Mysterio~ :D
Lol, I meant good or bad because I know you get different teens and adults based on the level of care you provide. :D

As is, "I got Patapatchi, is he one of the ones you get when you take care of your tama well?". :D

But yea,V3 and he is a cutie. :D A little birdy type guy. :blink:

Lol, I meant good or bad because I know you get different teens and adults based on the level of care you provide. :D As is, "I got Patapatchi, is he one of the ones you get when you take care of your tama well?". :D

But yea,V3 and he is a cutie. :D A little birdy type guy. :blink:
I think all teens are equal, but patapatchi's really cute!

~Rey Mysterio~ :D

i always get a patapatchi aswell there not really rare. :D

Yes, Patapatchi is a very good teenage character! Keep up the good work! :angry:

Yes, Patapatchi is a very good teenage character! Keep up the good work!  :D
Yay! I thought I saw some chart before that said it was! Thanks for the confirmation. ^_^

And sad.. I'm already trying to track down another Tama so they can connect. :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back