Path to the Saxophone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoeyMCool

Reaction score
I really want my Tamagotchi to like the saxophone! Is there any way I can change its path or make the next Tamagotchi egg like Jazz? I have a Nonopotchi currently. Also, is there a guide to all the Tamagotchis your V6 Tamagotchi can become?

First two questions: No idea

Last question: Not yet. Wait a few months.

Wow, that was helpful >_>. I really want to know!

You can't choose what instruments your tamagotchi likes, as far as i know :D

Here is a tip that I saw somewhere on this site and tried myself. It works. Only do it if you want to reset your tamagotchi and lose everything that you have now...

1. Reset your tama.

2. Fill in all the info like user name and time and date.

3. When the tamagotchi egg hatches, you'll start out with 3,000 points and an instrument and toy. Don't press any buttons yet.

4. Press the reset button now and select download. If you have followed these directions and it's working perfectly, you will start out again in an egg. let it hatch once more.

5. when the egg hatches, you may have a new instrument and toy. Note: These instruments and toys will be added to the items you had seen before you pressed download!

6. Go back to step 4 and keep repeating steps 4 - 5 until you have seen all of the instruments/toys that you want. When you have decided to stop, let your tama hatch and then be named. You can now enjoy your new equipped tamagotchi!!! NOTE!!! YOU WILL NOT ADD MORE POINTS! THE 3,000 POINT STARTER IS ALWAYS A 3,000 POINT STARTER! IT WILL NOT INCREASE BY RESETTING AND DOWNLOADING!

My plan worked1 I went to a concert and trained my Tamagotchi with a Saxophone and now it plays classical music, liking the saxophone and liking this castle thing as a toy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back