Pause Tama And Save Battery Power

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

connectionrules

Reaction score
I really don't know if this is already a topic or not, but here goes... :D

I choose not to bring my Tamagotchi to school, so I found out a way to Pause my Tamagotchi And Save Battery Power too! (This only works with Tamagotchi that have the download feature when you reset your Tamagotchi.

Next time you get a Tamagotchi, save the insulating tab from the battery department (The thing you pull out when you first get it.) If you don't have this, it's ok. NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED A NEW TAMAGOTCHI TO DO THIS.

Now, say your Tamagotchi wakes up at 8AM and you leave for School or Work at 8:05 or, a major event just happened in your Tamagotchi's life, whatever. As soon as this happens, insert the insulating sheet back into the Tamagotchi (IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE INSULATING SHEET, simply use a screwdriver and take out the battery.) The Screen will go blank, you have paused your Tamagotchi and are Saving Battery Power :lol:

The point of doing this is that now you have disconnected power from the Battery to the Tamagotchi.

Now, say you are back from School or Work, whatever. Simply pull out the insulating sheet (OR IF DID NOT HAVE AN INSULATING SHEET, pop the battery back in) and select DOWNLOAD. You will have your Tamagotchi back! Simply change the time, PRESTO!

This is the same as using Pause (Travelling on V5), but you save Battery Power! :huh:

Actually, I don't think it's the same as the travel show on the V5. When you take the tab out again (or but the battery back in) you will have to Download it to get your characters back. From my experience, when you Download it, your characters return to the beginning of their current growth stage. So, if you have a character that's been an adult for 47 hours, then Download it, you will have to wait 48 more hours before you can mate it.

Binary: Does it? Is that only for the V5... Oops I didn't know that :lol: lol Sorry! Thanks for telling me though!

Donagon: Yes it does, for example, if you leave at 8 AM and put the tab in then, you'll pause it... But read what Binary said if you have a V5

Latest posts

Back